• Dwight D. Eisenhower

• John F. Kennedy

• Lyndon B. Johnson

• Ronald Reagan

• Bill Clinton

• Barack Obama

• Other (specify)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Have you ever considered trying to form a coherent thought instead of just spamming this picture?

If you're so convinced of the statement contained therein, you could fairly easily support it against dispute, right?

For your information I was a staunch Obama supporter. Over the past 8 years he lost many of his voters to switch parties because of his bad policies.

For your information I was a staunch Obama supporter. Over the past 8 years he lost many of his voters to switch parties because of his bad policies.

Either you're a liar or a complete idiot.

I will presume "liar," for I am kind and just.

Either you're a liar or a complete idiot.

I will presume "liar," for I am kind and just.

Why? Just about everything obama ran on he failed at. The only thing he did, Obamacare, is a giant failure. And don’t even get me started on his foreign policy...

Why? Just about everything obama ran on he failed at. The only thing he did, Obamacare, is a giant failure. And don’t even get me started on his foreign policy...

Seriously?

He
(1) authored a recovery from the worst financial crisis in 80 years,
(2) created the longest period of sustained job growth in US history,
(3) cut the country's uninsured rate in half while improving healthcare quality and slowing price growth,
(4) more than halved the deficit from 10% GDP to 3% GDP while also stabilizing the economy,
(5) considerably improved perception of the United States in just about every country except Russia and Israel,
(6) negotiated a deal to block the imminent gaining of nuclear capabilities by an enemy country,
(7) established net neutrality,
(8) boosted fuel efficiency and emission standards,
(9) cut veteran homelessness in half, and
(10) was the first president since the 1960s to serve two full terms without a major scandal.

Trump did more in 1 year to better American.

Care to see the list?

Sure, Bob.

I was really tempted to spam about 100 items on that list for every time the stock market reached an "all-time" high, but I was interacting with someone less known and decided to show restraint.

JFK is my opinion. He was helping was race relations big at that time.
If JFK doesn't die then we probably don't end up in Vietnam.

hi stephen90, well met,

i think you're 100% wrong here. the "best and the brightest" in Kennedy's cabinet, Sec of State Rusk and Sec of Defense McNamara, had their fingerprints (their entire palmprints, actually) all over US foreign policy before and during the Vietnam war.

If President Kennedy hadn't of been shot, the US would probably still have been neck deep in Vietnam.

President Eisenhower's great failing was handing off Vietnam to Kennedy's gang, when he knew it was a total shit sandwich. Ike twiddled his thumbs while the French were getting their asses handed to them...then committed US to aiding Diem once the French got out of Dodge.

that is what Ike gave the young Kennedy administration.

- IGIT

Last edited:
James K. Polk wanted to do one thing, did it, then he promptly died. A true civil servant.

hi stephen90, well met,

i think you're 100% wrong here. the "best and the brightest" in Kennedy's cabinet, Sec of State Rusk and Sec of Defense McNamara, had their fingerprints (their entire palmprints, actually) all over US foreign policy before and during the Vietnam war.

If President Kennedy hadn't of been shot, the US would probably still have been neck deep in Vietnam.

President Eisenhower's great failing was handing off Vietnam to Kennedy's gang, when he knew it was a total shit sandwich. Ike twiddled his thumbs while the French were getting their asses handed to them...then committed US to aiding Diem once the French got out of Dodge.

that is what Ike gave the young Kennedy administration.

- IGIT

Is there any reason you leave your signature in every post? I am curious.

Fdr for me. One major black mark, but that's about it.

Back