• Dwight D. Eisenhower

• John F. Kennedy

• Lyndon B. Johnson

• Ronald Reagan

• Bill Clinton

• Barack Obama

• Other (specify)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Teddy trained UFC. And actually served in combat and was a combat leader.

Unlike Cadet Bone Spurs who wants a military parade to celebrate his lack of personal achievement.

<Dany07>
Have you even ufc'd??

Soulless slave-holding losers, racists, sexists, oligarchs, elitists, war-mongers, etc.

America is not a nation-state in any meaningful way.

It's an economic zone that masquerades as a country.

But he's the anti-thesis of your Dear Leader.

Tropodon I gave the benefit of the doubt. The Geese, without question, I assumed only bought into the strongman image and that his admiration had zero to do with policy or historical knowledge.

So, you realize the issues change with the times, right?

Trump was the better choice. Now get some ointment for that butthurt...

So, you realize the issues change with the times, right?

Trump was the better choice. Now get some ointment for that butthurt...

The issues of the early 1900s and now actually have a lot of parity and Teddy offered solutions at the complete other end of the spectrum.

He fought against corporate influence in government and over people's lives and was the poster boy for American interventionism.

Last edited:
The issues are of the early 1900s and now actually have a lot of parity and Teddy offered solutions at the complete other end of the spectrum.

He fought against corporate influence in government and over people's lives and was the poster boy for American interventionism.

You act as if only one party is a whore to big money.

I think you mistake my acknowledgment of what is, for support.

You act as if only one party is a whore to big money.

I think you mistake my acknowledgment of what is, for support.

I think only one party just gave the richest corporations in the universe a 15% discount even though they already had the best year in history costing out government trillions for nothing in return.

I think only one party just gave the richest corporations in the universe a 15% discount even though they already had the best year in history costing out government trillions for nothing in return.

Except, America gets a lot in return.

Listen, it seems like your heart is in the right place, but the idea that you’re ever going to “get one over” on the rich and powerful, is unrealistic.

I wish it wasn’t like that. But I view politics through the lens of reality.

Listen, it seems like your heart is in the right place, but the idea that you’re ever going to “get one over” on the rich and powerful, is unrealistic.

'America' doesnt really get shit. Individuals do though. I dont see how GM storing billions of dollars in offshore accounts helps out middle america.

JFK or Lincoln.

Obama having more votes than JFK explains the millennial generation.

'America' doesnt really get shit. Individuals do though. I dont see how GM storing billions of dollars in offshore accounts helps out middle america.

Jobs, repatriated money, etc, = America benefiting.

It's really impossible to pick considering everyone existed in their own time period but I'm goin with Teddy Roosevelt. He was as transformative of a President as we've ever had. The man busted the monopolies that controlled most of the economy from the early 1900's, helped stop a coal strike in 1902, helped created laws to inspect food and drugs, and created the national forest service, while kicking ass internationally.

"You can't beat the rich, so let's voluntarily choose to give them more power and money when given a choice otherwise."

Your lens of reality is actually one of stupidity.

I always say Washington. He’s was the stabilizing force needed to create this nation.

"You can't beat the rich, so let's voluntarily choose to give them more power and money when given a choice otherwise."

Your lens of reality is actually one of stupidity.
anigif_enhanced-buzz-5554-1404376885-20.gif

Back