• Dwight D. Eisenhower

• John F. Kennedy

• Lyndon B. Johnson

• Ronald Reagan

• Bill Clinton

• Barack Obama

• Other (specify)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Was between FDR and Obama for me. I really looked for a reason NOT to vote Obama and couldn't when you looked at the dumpsterfire he pulled us from (Bush regime), and the way he handled race relations and regained respect for us around the world. Its a shame how quickly Ttump has tuined his great work.

I would like to see him replace either Washington or Jefferson on Mt. Rushmore considering they were slave owners. Time for us to quit glorifying stuff like that

If you studied history enough you'd know that time is relative. Trump can judge FDR, FDR can't judge Trump for obvious reasons.

Well, FDR is a different story entirely. But don't you agree that, in both policy and perspective, Trump seems to be the antithesis of what made Teddy great?

quote-speak-softly-and-carry-a-big-stick-you-will-go-far-theodore-roosevelt-25-9-0977.jpg

TRUMP - Big button! Rocket man! Fire and fury!!!!

This is literally the only reason Trump-bots like Teddy.

They don't actually know anything about him.

Trump

Probably only president to attend mma events

Teddy trained UFC. And actually served in combat and was a combat leader.

Unlike Cadet Bone Spurs who wants a military parade to celebrate his lack of personal achievement.

<Dany07>

Obama - GOATUS POTUS (except when he committed treason with his tan suit and Dijon mustard)

Well, FDR is a different story entirely. But don't you agree that, in both policy and perspective, Trump seems to be the antithesis of what made Teddy great?

hiya Trotsky,

in actual policy terms, is Mr. Trump really that much of an outlier? i mean, as a GOP POTUS, he seems like a garden variety Republican, circa 2018, no?

cut taxes, boost Federal spending, spout endless anti regulatory platitudes, rinse and repeat.

make noises about cutting senior citizens entitlements, but nothing comes to pass (electoral hell hath no fury like a senior citizen scorned).

other than trading red baiting for islamofacist muslim baiting, President Trump seems your typical, run of the mill Republican, no?

in terms of propoganda, sure, he says some pretty exciting/weird stuff (Mexico will pay for the wall! I will force big pharma to lower its prices!!!), but nothing seems to come of it.

he doesn't seem particularly great (or horrible) to me.

- IGIT

Last edited:
hiya Trotsky,

in actual policy terms, is Mr. Trump really that much of an outlier? i mean, as a GOP POTUS, he seems like a garden variety Republican, circa 2018, no?

cut taxes, boost Federal spending, spout endless anti regulatory platitudes, rinse and repeat.

make noises about cutting senior citizens entitlements, but nothing comes to pass (electoral hell hath no fury like a senior citizen scorned).

other than trading red baiting for islamofacist muslim baiting, President Trump seems your typical, run of the mill Republican, no?

in terms of propoganda, sure, he says some pretty exciting/weird stuff (Mexico will pay for the wall! I will force big pharma to lower its prices!!!), but nothing seems to come of it.

- IGIT

No, but he's a far, far cry from Roosevelt or Eisenhower, the last two critically acclaimed pseudo-strongmen.

Actually, yes, he is considerably worse than recent GOP presidents. If you go back and review GWB and GHWB's policies, you will actually find some instances of good faith policy making that isn't shameless upward distribution (for GWB, for instance, his work in individual retirement plans). Pretty much every. single. policy. that the Trump administration has furthered has been completely indefensible deregulatory supply-side nonsense.

hiya Trotsky,

- IGIT

He's not typical of Republican presidents. Very similar to Bush 43, but Bush is rightly regarded as one of the worst presidents ever. So it's natural that Trump would be regarded similarly. Additionally, in terms of the ceremonial aspects of the job, he's by far the worst ever.

the question is whos the greatest president not whos dick you would like to suck
Lol so pretty much whenever someone answers Trump is getting judged here...what kind of a fucking poll is this? and why even put Trump in the poll...I'd say Trump just to bring in some more salty tears....
giphy.gif

pZoo1.gif

Sure a little, but they were different times!!

I wouldn't expect a lefty to understand that though lol.

<TrumpWrong1>

He most certainly did not.

Teddy Roosevelt died in the year 1919. The UFC wasn't invented and debuted until 1992.

It's tragic that I have to point this out to an adult.

Man you're lame, it was a joke I'm sure even @Bloodworth got it.

Teddy trained in wrestling, boxing, judo, stick fighting, and all sorts of combat sports.

He trained UFC before Dana White's mom was even born.

<TrumpWrong1>

He most certainly did not.

Teddy Roosevelt died in the year 1919. The UFC wasn't invented and debuted until 1992.

It's tragic that I have to point this out to an adult.

It's tragic (read: humiliating) that your long-awaited argumentative victory was had over a clear joke.

No, but he's a far, far cry from Roosevelt or Eisenhower, the last two critically acclaimed pseudo-strongmen.

Actually, yes, he is considerably worse than recent GOP presidents. If you go back and review GWB and GHWB's policies, you will actually find some instances of good faith policy making that isn't shameless upward distribution (for GWB, for instance, his work in individual retirement plans). Pretty much every. single. policy. that the Trump administration has furthered has been completely indefensible deregulatory supply-side nonsense.

Bush Jr actually did a lot for Africa and sending them aid.

Back