Greatest 90s action star

And his role as the villain in The Jackal was fucking awesome "You can't protect your women..."

The Jackal. What a gem. Gotta love a dude whose weapon of choice is an anti-aircraft gun. I'm not even American and that shit brought a tear to my eye

the 90's had the best movies because it was at the height of special effects and before digital effects became mainstream so stuff looked realistic because IT WAS REAL. Now any 2 year old can spot digital special effects a mile away.

the 90's had the best movies because it was at the height of special effects and before digital effects became mainstream so stuff looked realistic because IT WAS REAL. Now any 2 year old can spot digital special effects a mile away.
plus they kept it simple in terms of story and execution

i.e. early seagal films from the late 80s/early 90s. plot is irrelevant, why is seagal in Jamaica fighting crime in Marked for Death? who gives a shit, it's still awesome

plus they kept it simple in terms of story and execution

i.e. early seagal films from the late 80s/early 90s. plot is irrelevant, why is seagal in Jamaica fighting crime in Marked for Death? who gives a shit, it's still awesome

van damm film. Van Damm joins a illegal underground tournament for some reason.

stuff was so much simpler back then

kinda why I liked the movie "Predators".

Just drop a bunch of badasses with guns on a planet with aliens that are trying to kill them. Thats all i need.

Chuck Norris is somewhere doing spin kicks in camo clothing. Do we really need a plot?

dude might have a pt w/ Nic Cage, certainly has the greatest collection of action films from the 90s, other than maybe Arnold (based off Total Recall, T2, and True Lies)

I'm going w/ JCVD: Lionheart, Universal Soldier, Timecop, Hard Target, Sudden Death is mad underrated, etc...

shoutout (RIP) to Brandon Lee for the Crow and Rapidfire alone
Con Air and Face/Off are the two GOAT Saturday afternoon cable action movie showing. Everything I want out of a 90's movie

van damm film. Van Damm joins a illegal underground tournament for some reason.

stuff was so much simpler back then
VD trivia: the bad guy from Lionheart (Attila) is the same actor that plays the bad guy from the Quest...

That actor, is also the brother of the cat that played Tong Po in Kickboxer....
w/ sans makeup to look Thai, is the same dude dancing next to JCVD in the Breakin gif and the Spanish fighter/jobber in Bloodsport

Wesley snipes did do Blade, Passenger 57, Demolition Man, US Marshalls, Money Train, Rising Sun, New Jack City, and The Fan

he lowkey killed it in the 90s
I wouldn't consider New Jack City an action movie but damn it's a good movie. The Fan is a big guilty pleasure of mine. He feel off the map hard man

VD trivia: the bad guy from Lionheart (Attila) is the same actor that plays the bad guy from the Quest...

That actor, is also the brother of the cat that played Tong Po in Kickboxer....
w/ sans makeup to look Thai, is the same dude dancing next to JCVD in the Breakin gif and the Spanish fighter/jobber in Bloodsport

the asain guy who gets shot in his face in double impact is also the villian in bloodsport

then theres tiger joe who is in every movie (asain with long hair)

the asain guy who gets shot in his face in double impact is also the villian in bloodsport

then theres tiger joe who is in every movie (asain with long hair)
of course, he was also the main bodyguard in Enter the Dragon (my dude Bolo)

I believe you're thinking of Al Leong?
th

shoutout to Mark Dacascos for Only the Strong, and Drive

In what way did The Perfect Weapon change the game?
Good point.

I will change my answer to JCVD with a special "What if" on Brandon Lee.
Showdown in Little Tokyo and Rapid Fire teased his talent, The Crow was awesome...I think he could have been THE star of the 90's.

shoutout to Mark Dacascos for Only the Strong, and Drive

It's a shame Hollywood didn't wise up to Mark Dacascos. He could've been a bigger star than he was.

His brief villain turn in Cradle 2 the Grave was pretty great.

It's a shame Hollywood didn't wise up to Mark Dacascos. He could've been a bigger star than he was.

His brief villain turn in Cradle 2 the Grave was pretty great.
I thought he was great in Brotherwood of the Wolf (French movie), even though it was kinda weird

also if you guys love action movies like me, peep the YT channel Rossatron
dude does great lists, analysis of actions movies past and present.

This video perfectly encapsulates why modern action movies suck w/ all the editing, jumpcuts, non fighting actors, etc..

Back