Great to see Bisping get flushed.

Talking shit about Fedor saying he was only good because of steroids. This is is what you get Bisping. Was an absolute treat watching you get floored and choked by GSP and ktfo dead by Gas. Next time learn to not disrespect the goat.
SkeletalJampackedFossa.gif

DC and jones not even beating but "destroying" prime fedor? you got the comedic talent, my friend

especially jones that NEVER EVER wanted to move up, let's just be clear with that
im talking dick pills Jones

Bisping's 20 UFC victories include all time greats such as:
  • Josh Haynes
  • Eric Schafer
  • Elvis Sinosic
  • Matt Hamill
  • Charles McCarthy
  • Jason Day
  • Dan Miller
  • Jorge Rivera
  • Cung Le
  • C.B Dollaway
That's 10 fighters that were never once, in their entire career, ever considered good inside the sport of MMA.
Bisping is the greatest can crusher of our time.

17-1 Fedor fought 0-1 fake pro wrassler, Zulu, HMC, MW Lindland, Ogawa, TK, out of prime Sylvia, gatekeeper Coleman, wiener toucher Rogers, Hasdell, Haseman, and fucking Gary Goodridge.

Don't try that shit with me, at least the guys above were in the top 20 when Ping fought them.

Talking shit about Fedor saying he was only good because of steroids. This is is what you get Bisping. Was an absolute treat watching you get floored and choked by GSP and ktfo dead by Gas. Next time learn to not disrespect the goat.

It always is!!

17-1 Fedor fought 0-1 fake pro wrassler, Zulu, HMC, MW Lindland, Ogawa, TK, out of prime Sylvia, gatekeeper Coleman, wiener toucher Rogers, Hasdell, Haseman, and fucking Gary Goodridge.

Don't try that shit with me, at least the guys above were in the top 20 when Ping fought them.
17-1 Fedor had 5 PRIDE fights. That's it. All his other fights were small time regional fights in RINGs and stuff.
This is the equivalent of saying 17-1 Bisping's best wins are Chris Leben and Matt Hamill. Which is true, and also a moronic way of looking at a guys record.

Do the entire body of work idiot lol

17-1 Fedor had 5 PRIDE fights. That's it. All his other fights were small time regional fights in RINGs and stuff.
This is the equivalent of saying 17-1 Bisping's best wins are Chris Leben and Matt Hamill. Which is true, and also a moronic way of looking at a guys record.

Do the entire body of work idiot lol

He's a bum. The same people complaining about cans, completely ignoring Fedor and the other PRIDE fighters fought 3 times a year. So they got filler matches. It kept the fans happy, and got the fighters paid. As opposed to the UFC where they fight once a year, whether its a can or not.

Cool? This is fucking prize fighting, I don't care how they act outside of the cage. They are not fucking role models. They get paid money to put others to sleep via violence. Da fuq?? Why get so sensitive on this topic lol????

Right, and in the cage, he couldn't even follow the rules of the sport. Total failure, both inside and out of the cage.

You sound super butthurt so I'm sure Bisping's loss came like a soothing balm to your devastated poop chute :)

Congrats, bro, this was a big day for you :cool:

The average age of those 4 opponents is 39 lol
Name someone else who has all of those fighters on their resume and they have finished them. I'm not saying Miocic is a GOAT heavyweight or anything like that but to act like he's not good is fucking lame.

Name someone else who has all of those fighters on their resume and they have finished them. I'm not saying Miocic is a GOAT heavyweight or anything like that but to act like he's not good is fucking lame.

Berbick has Ali on his resume. That doesn't mean it means anything.

Show me a name on Stupes resume that Stipe beat in their prime and then we can have a conversation.

Berbick has Ali on his resume. That doesn't mean it means anything.

Show me a name on Stupes resume that Stipe beat in their prime and then we can have a conversation.
Stipe beat a Werdum that subbed Velasquez, beat an Overeem that KOed JDS, beat a JDS that only has loss to Velasquez and Overeem in his UFC career.

Fedor has nothing to do with this.

I'm happy because Bisping ducked the competition for a year then took a fight that he thought it would be easy, lost it and then very soon took a fight on short notice.

All of a sudden he is available for short notice fights when he doesn't have a belt. What a joke. Glad he got KTFO. Hope he gets KTFO in his last cherry picked fight as well.

Dan Kelly Bless ( because that is probably the bum Bisping is going to choose just to be sure that he can win)

I wouldnt say he actually thought it was easier, probably was tho, as he was competitive for a while...But it was the fight that paid better.

Stipe beat a Werdum that subbed Velasquez, beat an Overeem that KOed JDS, beat a JDS that only has loss to Velasquez and Overeem in his UFC career.

are you suggesting Reem and JDS were in their prime? Lol

Back