Media Great point about TJ Dillashaw

TJ is not getting rid of the division lol the ufc is. TJ is just the man chosen to put the nail in the coffin. DJ deciding to go to ONE is what killed 125

They're paying him a bunch of a money to kill a division that no one wants.

Dillasnake bless.

And he LOVES it.
So much for being pro-colleagues
I’m not a union guy personally - I’d argue that all the fighters who want to start a union are pro union so they personally can reap the benefits. The fighters are paid according to how many eyes they bring to the sport, not how good they are at fighting.

I wish TJ had the balls to call out Holloway/Ortega, or even Aldo for that matter

But no....all he wants to do is to pick on fellow manlets

With all due respect to the flyweight division

Fuck the flyweight division

How so you dummy? It's not like TJ is the reason the flyweight divison is trash and getting closed.He is just trash talking

Interesting. Pitbull is clearly a fucking retard. In what world does TJ decide which weight classes are part of the UFC? What a fuckgoof. Hope someone knocks his ass out soon.

I’m not a union guy personally - I’d argue that all the fighters who want to start a union are pro union so they personally can reap the benefits. The fighters are paid according to how many eyes they bring to the sport, not how good they are at fighting.

He was supposed to be 1...

TSnake...

What else is new?

At least he no longer tries to deny it. lol

I wish TJ had the balls to call out Holloway/Ortega, or even Aldo for that matter

But no....all he wants to do is to pick on fellow manlets
Holloway can't even make 145. Why would a person who's cutting to 125 fight someone bound for 155? It's 4 weight classes apart

If TJ can make weight without near death he'll wreck Cejudo, you could juice up Henry and it wouldn't matter. He's getting KTFO.

Fight is so pointless at 125 that i really wish he gets KTFO, nothing against TJ before he said this, but this statement is even dumber than this fight happening at 125, fight should be at 135.

Would absolutely love it.

0Drjf.jpg

giphy.gif

Back