Great Piece on Darrell Horcher

Cherry Brigand

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
at mmafighting.

I only remembered the name from his late sub in for the Khabib fight and also the guts he showed and how even Khabib seemed genuinely impressed with his heart and toughness. Had no idea about the accident or the recovery. Horcher and the author of the piece have both gained a new fan.

How he fought this soon after such a horrific accident is nuts.

Dude definitely has an unquestionable will power & fighting spirit.

Yeah I just read that article a few minutes ago, it's terrific. Dude went through so much and came back to fight, it's so impressive he recovered to walk let alone win a fight.

I honestly don't see the big deal. So many ufc fighters have been in deadly car crashes and came back to fight. Frank mir for example. Or Matt Hughes recent one.

I honestly don't see the big deal. So many ufc fighters have been in deadly car crashes and came back to fight. Frank mir for example. Or Matt Hughes recent one.
Horrible example with Hughes.

Horcher came back quicker than Mir as well, which is remarkable.

People were giving Horcher so much shit for that fight, it was rediculous.

Well, you're fun.

How does it feel knowing every thread requires at least one poster like you?

Back