Great fight this weekend

1stDAN

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Predator vs. Pitbull

IMO this is a guaranteed KO/TKO.

Unfortunately I think Arlovski gets folded. Ngannou is just too quick and too deadly with his striking. Arlovski might be able to pull the stick and move off like he did with Fedor before the gif of the century happened.

My feeling is Andrei makes it a firefight. Ngannou out reaches and out chins him so that is all bad.

At any rate this is an edge of your seat fight I can't wait and I don't think there are enough people talking about this one.

Andrei is gonna have his chances in this fight to land strikes, Francis leaves openings but he better take advantage of it cause one from the other guy and its lights out

I agree TS, Ngannou finishes Arlovski in first round by KO/TKO. Ngannou is going to the top, he can be champ..I see it in him.

Predator vs. Pitbull

IMO this is a guaranteed KO/TKO.

Unfortunately I think Arlovski gets folded. Ngannou is just too quick and too deadly with his striking. Arlovski might be able to pull the stick and move off like he did with Fedor before the gif of the century happened.

My feeling is Andrei makes it a firefight. Ngannou out reaches and out chins him so that is all bad.

At any rate this is an edge of your seat fight I can't wait and I don't think there are enough people talking about this one.
If that fight goes to a decision, I will shit my pants and slap my kids with my rotten drawers.

When I read Predator v. Pitbull, I thought it was Cote v. Alves -- which would also be an incredible fight.

I will be completely bewildered if Andrei pulls this off.

<{danawhoah}>

Ngannou can put AA out of he touches him, but he has also never fought anyone even close to as good as AA. The Denver factor could come in to play as well, the longer this thing lasts, I give AA the cardio advantage.

Back