Great Deals Thread

Plus pretty dangerous. If you have the stomach for it google “ksg injury,” for some sweet images. Pretty easy to short stroke or lose grip and blow your hand off, especially given the nature of the ksg action in relation to the barrel. Plus, it’s not a model 11, this gun is meant for fun over function so people rapid fire that monstrosity.

It looks like the cycling action on the 'pump' is very long in that video, even without the failures it looks pretty shit to shoot

It looks like the cycling action on the 'pump' is very long in that video, even without the failures it looks pretty shit to shoot

It is. If they changed the action, the composite materials (kel tec is very “plasticy” and slippery), and the forearm, I’d potentially buy one. I’ve had a kel tec before, and they lacked heavily in customer service as stated before.

It is. If they changed the action, the composite materials (kel tec is very “plasticy” and slippery), and the forearm, I’d potentially buy one. I’ve had a kel tec before, and they lacked heavily in customer service as stated before.

So basically change it to NOT a kel tec haha

So basically change it to NOT a kel tec haha

Pretty much.

They make some fun, cool firearms. Unfortunately their R&D and customer service lacks heavily. They don’t fix known issues for years, and they don’t answer their phone. Similar companies like Chiappa do just fine, don’t know why kel tec can’t.

Pretty much.

They make some fun, cool firearms. Unfortunately their R&D and customer service lacks heavily. They don’t fix known issues for years, and they don’t answer their phone. Similar companies like Chiappa do just fine, don’t know why kel tec can’t.

If I want a shotgun especially I want something of basic design and rugged, the last thing I want in a shotgun is more parts.

Picked myself up a cz scorpion the other day as a nice wee present to myself. Some good deals on them

CZ P10c

91521.jpg

https://www.preppergunshop.com/cz-p-10-compact-fde-9mm-pistol-3-8-barrel-2-15rd-mags
$365

cz7591519_1.jpg

https://www.preppergunshop.com/cz-p...mpact-gray-suppressor-ready-night-sights-17rd
$390

CZZZZZZZZZ. argh. Wife is going to kill me if I buy anymore.

She asked about the polymer80 glocks I got the other day.

Back