Great Deals Thread

$60 to Hawaii. Damn near eats up the entire rebate.

Yep . . . I've shipped a pistol to AZ via USPS for less than $30. But that was priority mail, adult signature required and insured up to $750.

M&P Shield 9mm for $174.99 after mir

Edit

"two (2) boxes of Hornady Critical Defense® ammunition, two (2) additional M&P magazines and a Caldwell® Mag Charger® Universal Pistol Loader, for a total MSRP value of $180. Consumers residing in Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. states with restrictions on magazine capacities and/or ammunition transfers will be eligible for a $75 mail-in cash rebate with the purchase of qualifying pistols."

https://www.deguns.net/smith-and-wesson-shield-9mm-180021-022188147216-p/180021.htm

@Cubo de Sangre
@bushman505
@Gregolian
@Protectandserve
@Stoic1
@Chesten_Hesten
@spamking
@equus
@The Higher Power
@Palis
@astrozician
@Ashton
@rktg84
@wvboy

Wow, they're practically giving them away now

Too bad it's that fuckin' camo. Unless someone was looking to do a paint job on one anyway. It's only $50 more than a Five-Seven. :eek:

It looks bad really bad in those pictures.

Better in real people pictures but yeah not great imo.

CQVX7FdUsAAPFEL.jpg:large

Nothing a can or so of this can't fix though

SF.US.42303058435a55424447.1.jpg

That is my Sig carry piece exactly.

I paid....more.

No sights bugs me on principle. A gun should be ready to go right out of the box.

Idk I personally like the lower cost with no sights vs an added cost with sights. Let's meet choose my own as well if I wanted buis.

I think a rifle like that would be perfect with a 1-6 or 1-8 strike eagle.

Idk I personally like the lower cost with no sights vs an added cost with sights. Let's meet choose my own as well if I wanted buis.

I think a rifle like that would be perfect with a 1-6 or 1-8 strike eagle.

I'd be more sympathetic if it weren't an entry level rifle. Put the fuckin' Magpul matching sights on and sell a usable rifle. :mad::D

I'd be more sympathetic if it weren't an entry level rifle. Put the fuckin' Magpul matching sights on and sell a usable rifle. :mad::D

Meh you can add sights yourself if you want them, it would add like $75 to the rifle, 1/3-1/4 price of a red dot w/ mount or stroke eagle with mount. I never use my buis, $1-200 just sitting on my rifles.

Meh you can add sights yourself if you want them, it would add like $75 to the rifle, 1/3-1/4 price of a red dot w/ mount or stroke eagle with mount. I never use my buis, $1-200 just sitting on my rifles.

What other tools do you buy that don't work out of the box because you're expected to buy another part to make it all work?

What other tools do you buy that don't work out of the box because you're expected to buy another part to make it all work?

It definitely works, might not be able to hit much past 10 yards lol.

Lots of things if you don't buy them as a set.

Air compressor I bought didn't come with a hose or fittings. As I prefer it, I don't want an added cost for some potential pos hose/fittings. Let me choose the brand, hose length, fittings I'll actually use, etc.

Pretty sure most air compressors don't.

Drill didn't come with drill bits.

Socket and torque wrenchs didn't come with sockets.

Etc.

We'll agree to disagree, I wouldn't want the added cost if I might not use them or might change them.

It definitely works, might not be able to hit much past 10 yards lol.

Lots of things if you don't buy them as a set.

Air compressor I bought didn't come with a hose or fittings. As I prefer it, I don't want an added cost for some potential pos hose/fittings. Let me choose the brand, hose length, fittings I'll actually use, etc.

Pretty sure most air compressors don't.

Drill didn't come with drill bits.

Socket and torque wrenchs didn't come with sockets.

Etc.

We'll agree to disagree, I wouldn't want the added cost if I might not use them or might change them.

Alright fuck it. You win. :oops:

JohnCASH-FingerYESSS.jpg

This one is a little iffy as I have no idea who this guy is, but he appears to be selling surplus M2's for 275 on an Aero Precision owner's group facebook page. I think you'd basically have to join this group and leave a message in the comments to get one. This is a screenshot I took of the post.

edit: here is his website, this may very well be legit.
http://www.4bushwrs.com/
Untitled.gif

Back