Great Deals Thread

Speer 64gr gold dot

10.99 a box of 20. Free shipping after 10 boxes.

200 rounds for $109 free shipping.

http://palmettostatearmory.com/speer-223-remington-64gr-gold-dot-ammunition-20rds-24448.html

Speer223bullet2.jpg

Speer223bullet.jpg

Speer223bullet4.jpg

SPEER_2448_Chart.jpg

223GoldDot64grCS24448_p14.875_w64gr_e.jpg

79086-223Speer64grGDinBG.JPG

DVOR doing a sale on Vortex stuff.

As an example, the Viper HS-T 6-24x50 is MSRP'd for $789 on the Vortex site... DVOR has it at $539-583

The Ranger 1000 rangefinder is sitting at $269 on DVOR

The Razor HD 5-20 is normally $2500 is $1549 on DVOR

Just as examples.

I saw those on there yesterday and figured they'd go quick.

What's the appeal? I've never touched one.

Extreme reliability and durability. In .308 it's actually lighter than most .308 AR's. Great suppressed, low recoil unsuppressed. Their short stroke piston, side charging, etc. Ambidextrous, about 1 moa 5 shot with match.

Scar's do not shoot better/softer/flatter than high end AR's imo. But the reports on reliability and durability are insane. Something like 100k rounds full auto(rental at ranges), just the hammer and barrel have been swapped. There seem to be a few examples of this.

Last edited:
A buddy just picked up the SCAR 17. Says it's the one gun he's bought and felt absolutely zero regrets or second thoughts.

edit

Last edited:
Still seems cheap for a Kimber
Kimber's QC my understanding has made them into even more of safe queens as their reliability is "eeeehhhh"...

For Kimber's money I'd rather by a Springer TRP honestly.

Primary Arms selling 30 round pmags for $6.60 each when you buy 50. Free shipping over $150.

Kimber's QC my understanding has made them into even more of safe queens as their reliability is "eeeehhhh"...

For Kimber's money I'd rather by a Springer TRP honestly.
I'll second that. I've been hearing this for a few years now from local gunsmiths. My local gun shop owner told me half the Kimbers he sells, customers come back in with issues and he sends em back to Kimber for them. It looks like they have been bringing their price down in accordance with the amount of MIM parts they are putting in them nowadays.

My Springfield has had no issues whatsoever, other than a tritium insert on the rear sight falling out. But that's more of a Trijicon issue rather than a Springfield issue.
15338515_567814786754785_7073406984384413696_n.jpg

I'll second that. I've been hearing this for a few years now from local gunsmiths. My local gun shop owner told me half the Kimbers he sells, customers come back in with issues and he sends em back to Kimber for them. It looks like they have been bringing their price down in accordance with the amount of MIM parts they are putting in them nowadays.

My Springfield has had no issues whatsoever, other than a tritium insert on the rear sight falling out. But that's more of a Trijicon issue rather than a Springfield issue.
15338515_567814786754785_7073406984384413696_n.jpg
I love my Springer now. It's a stainless with WWII style sights but the only thing I had an issue with was it would stovepipe sometimes and the damn slide felt like it was biting itself. Had a local smith take a look into it and now it runs like a dream.

When I got it from the smith he was like "I could do more, but if I did the amount I'd be charging would be like you buying an Ed Brown or Wilson one custom made for you"

Palmetto State has D&H 30 round AR mags for $5.99 each. I don't really need or want any, but damn that's cheap. Oh yeah, looks like they've recently begun shipping to Hawaii. :cool:

Primary Arms is selling Seekins adjustable gas blocks for 44.99

Back