Great Deals Thread

Level IV Ceramic plates are $99 a piece fora limited time.

Of all the shit I've bought online, for some reason I feel it's purchasing body armor that would ultimately get me on a list somewhere. :eek:

Well, if I'm not already.

Of all the shit I've bought online, for some reason I feel it's purchasing body armor that would ultimately get me on a list somewhere. :eek:

Ha!

I'd be offended if I weren't already.

@Cubo de Sangre @bushman505 @Gregolian
@Protectandserve
@Stoic1
@Chesten_Hesten

Silencerco radius massively discounted on dvor. Not sure if a fancy piece of gear interests you guys.

Features vertically or horizontally on host rail. One meter range resolution. One mile reflective target range capability. 1,000 yards for non-reflective target. Continous ranging for up to 12 hours. Range display in yards or meters. Continous and single-shot modes of operation. Adjustable display brightness. Shock resisitant across full range of calibers. Compatible with picatinny (MIL-STD-1913) rails. Waterproof IP68(submersible) rating. Four different orientations. Displays three ranges, primary and two secondary. Zeros by way of visible laser, then visible laser can be blocked. Visable and IR lasers co-aligned. Pressure pad included for remote operation.

silencerco-radius-6.jpg

opplanet-silencerco-radius-rangefinder-ac1536-main.jpg

opplanet-silencerco-radius-rangefinder-ac1536-usage-1.jpg

opplanet-silencerco-radius-rangefinder-ac1536-usage-2.jpg

opplanet-silencerco-radius-rangefinder-ac1536-usage-3.jpg

opplanet-silencerco-radius-rangefinder-ac1536-usage-4.jpg

Normally $1000, it's on sale for $650.

http://www.dvor.com/silencerco-radius-rangefinder-89-2016-12-10.html

Last edited:
what was that other laser rangefinder you showed me a while ago?

Last edited:
I like this one, its fucking cool, deserves its own theme song:

Could be used with NV where its really vital

At $650 seems very reasonable too!

It really is. If I didn't spend so much lately I would probably pick it up. Lifetime warranty and it's just a cool piece of gear.

Oops, added dvor link to original post.

Fucking sherdog lagging and shit. It didn't save the dvor link and removed some names from my post originally.

Wish I could warrant that sort of fund usage right now.

My friend just took advantage of the deal so I'll get to play with it. If I didn't spend so much pre election I would be getting it.

As cool as it is I'm just not sure I'd have a practical use for it. Although, my wife did just remind me that I do have some money from my MIL to spend for Christmas. :)

As cool as it is I'm just not sure I'd have a practical use for it. Although, my wife did just remind me that I do have some money from my MIL to spend for Christmas. :)

Yeah, well if I had the spare cash, the fact that it has a lifetime warranty, it's just cool and if nothing else could likely sell for a profit...

Funny, always pictured you as a

873446.jpg

;)

This gentleman obviously has far more style and class than I. But I do love red wine.

Now imagine baggy shorts, t-shirts, scruffy (to varying degrees due to my once a fortnight shaving schedule), haven't had a haircut in a year, and has barely messed with scoped weaponry. due to always shooting irons on my 10/22 and then later just pistols. Basically I'm a garden-variety dipshit on the internet with more money than brains. But thanks, cuz I'm totally gonna take that pic as a complement (in spite of my doubts :mad:). :D

I want a laser rangefinder but I have my eye on either the Vortex line or one of one of the Leupold ones that matches my scope.

Back