Grasso getting surprised by the decision lol

she was jus demonstrating her O-Face

gNvhNJ4.jpg

cutting someone doesn't equate to hurting someone.

show me a video (besides cyborg) of a WMMA fight in the UFC, of a girl getting KO'd.
TKOs don't count, show me a real KO

Ha! Seems you feel like moving the goalpost, as the original statement on which you commented had to do with Grasso not having any marks on her face, did it not?

Even so, WMMA can handle the shifted goalpost:

ComplexRepulsiveDore.gif

Hell, I can show you real WMMA KO's at 105 lbs:

Jinh Yu Frey
11111111111111.gif

Hisai Watanabe
tumblr_mj8ujgBN0G1r4c1k8o1_400.gif

tumblr_mj8ujgBN0G1r4c1k8o4_400.gif

Last edited:
source.gif

Nah, She looks like an stunning elf from the movie hobbit.
<33>
Definitely one of the hottest UFC fighters for sure.

She hot here, no doubt...

But it's the little well timed smirk that is so great.

It's the Sherdog hive mentality in action. UFC puts some hype behind a fighter? The hive mind starts frothing at the mout, hoping for a loss to bash them for, whether deserved or undeserved. Meanwhile, the victor gets no credit at all, especially in Felice's case, because the hive mind mentality already hates her.

I think so too. While I do think that sometimes fighters are hyped up to be more than what they are and/or are deserving of the dislike that some sherdoggers may have for them I don't think this to be the case for Grasso. I don't think she's a hype job without skill and talent behind it nor do I think she's deserving of the hate and dislike some guys have for her.

cutting someone doesn't equate to hurting someone.

show me a video (besides cyborg) of a WMMA fight in the UFC, of a girl getting KO'd.
TKOs don't count, show me a real KO

Oddly enough Ronda has one of those, while Cyborg TKO's everyone.

TKO is nothing like a KO.

But i will admit, you got me with Holm Rousey, I totally forgot about that one.

But you get my point, KO's in WMMA are a rare thing
If 200 pounds chicks were to fight, you would see KO. It is more a weight thing than a gender thing IMO.

Grasso is absolutely adorable, looks like she'd work at Hot Dog On A Stick in the mall and drink a bottle of Jager with Redbull at a house party on the weekend. Very sexy, but very delusional thinking she won that fight initially. Felice da Lil Bulldog came to scrap that night, but she's making excuses for getting that ass whooped by PVZ. Let the rematch happen, it's Paige all day again. War Grasso at the end of the day.

She probably thought the UFC was going to protect her and gift her a decision. Having that 0 on that L column was marketable.

She went from shocked, to disappointed, to accepting in the space of 3 seconds LOL
LMAO it is so true. Stages of grief were a bit longer than that for Ronda!

Ha! Seems you feel like moving the goalpost, as the original statement on which you commented had to do with Grasso not having any marks on her face, did it not?

Even so, WMMA can handle the shifted goalpostL

Hell, I can show you real WMMA KO's at 105 lbs:

You can post more of Watanabe. Never thought I would say this about a 105 lbs. women, but that girl can crack. Shit, Tate was clean KO'd by Young:

Disagree. First was pretty even Grasso being more aggressive might have made the difference and she did well in the third. I think she was to tentative but being more aggressive wouldn't have guaranteed a win.

Okay, but Herrig is also prettier than Grasso-how about THAT?

Heres a couple of pics I made for the shoop thread.

full

full

full

Back