Grasso getting surprised by the decision lol

wmma fights.

these girls are not strong enough to hurt each other, especially at 115

From 115 lbs women's fights (the bottom one is a sample of Grasso's work):

Penne-worst-face1.jpeg

108_Rose_Namajunas_vs_Paige_VanZant.0.0.jpg

ColV3MiWEAAQq-n.jpg

Some posts were deleted, lay off the fighter bashing.

From 115 lbs women's fights (the bottom one is a sample of Grasso's work):

Penne-worst-face1.jpeg

108_Rose_Namajunas_vs_Paige_VanZant.0.0.jpg

ColV3MiWEAAQq-n.jpg

cutting someone doesn't equate to hurting someone.

show me a video (besides cyborg) of a WMMA fight in the UFC, of a girl getting KO'd.
TKOs don't count, show me a real KO

cutting someone doesn't equate to hurting someone.

Lol, what the fuck is this?

While I agree on that, are you trying to say Penne, Esparza weren't hurt?

<36><36><36><36><36>

Don't know why but every retard comment I see in this forum are mostly by late 2016 accounts

<36><36><36><36><36>

Don't know why but every retard comment I see in this forum are mostly by late 2016 accounts

esparza and penne were ko'd?

Grasso barely won the third against an opponent who knew she had it in the bag, she would not have won even if she was more active from the beginning. Herrig had better hands, and Grasso's range control was about what you'd expect from a little girl who's 23. That is to say, bad.

Disagree. First was pretty even Grasso being more aggressive might have made the difference and she did well in the third. I think she was to tentative but being more aggressive wouldn't have guaranteed a win.

esparza and penne were ko'd?

No, but you know what being hurt means? I'm not sure about that

TKO = Fighter is really hurt most of the times

KO = Fighter is unconscious most of the times

Also, you asked for a video of a fighter besides Cyborg doing a KO... I ask you to show me a video of Cyborg knocking out someone like Holm did to Rousey, oh yeah, you didn't know Cyborg hasn't knocking out unconscious anyone yet, her wins are by TKO, but yeah, according to you, her opponents weren't hurt

Last edited:
No, but you know what being hurt means? I'm not sure about that

TKO = Fighter is really hurt most of the times

KO = Fighter is unconscious most of the times

Also, you asked for a video of a fighter besides Cyborg doing a KO... I ask you to show me a video of Cyborg knocking out someone like Holm did to Rousey

TKO is nothing like a KO.

But i will admit, you got me with Holm Rousey, I totally forgot about that one.

But you get my point, KO's in WMMA are a rare thing

TKO is nothing like a KO.

But i will admit, you got me with Holm Rousey, I totally forgot about that one.

But you get my point, KO's in WMMA are a rare thing

It's not only because WMMA, it's also because weight, KO are also rare in men BW and FLW, see Cody Garbrandt, imo he hasn't a truly KO yet (I don't consider the Almeida or Mendes fight KO's), and if there are KO's in those division 90% of the times are because head kicks or knees to the head, like Holm

It's not only because WMMA, it's also because weight, KO are also rare in men BW and FLW, see Cody Garbrandt, imo he hasn't a truly KO yet (I don't consider the Almeida or Mendes fight KO's), and if there are KO's in those division 90% of the times are because head kicks or knees to the head, like Holm

there are plenty ko's at bantamweight.

John Lineker knocks people dead with his hands

I honestly don't think Grasso deserves all of the hate that many sherdoggers throw her way. It's not like she's obnoxious nor is she all over social media with the shitty dancing. And she has actual skill. She'll learn from this loss and get better.

And it's not like Felice is a can either. She can fight. Now that she got her medical situation under control we'll see what she's really made of.

It's the Sherdog hive mentality in action. UFC puts some hype behind a fighter? The hive mind starts frothing at the mout, hoping for a loss to bash them for, whether deserved or undeserved. Meanwhile, the victor gets no credit at all, especially in Felice's case, because the hive mind mentality already hates her.

<36><36><36><36><36>

A lot of them have already been banned before, but haven't learned their lessons.

Worst co-main fight i can remember. Barely had the intensity of a sparring session.

Back