definitely my mma waifu
00Cgu9S.gif

giphy.gif

Crazy to think she won that fight .. But adorable nonetheless[/QUOTE]

You telling me she was in a fight? For 3 rounds? Not a mark on her face

giphy.gif

Crazy to think she won that fight .. But adorable nonetheless

You telling me she was in a fight? For 3 rounds? Not a mark on her face[/QUOTE]

She has obvious swelling under both eyes. Her left eye started looking bad at the end of the second but her corner got it under control. She was definitely in a fight.

source.gif

Nah, She looks like an stunning elf from the movie hobbit.
<33>
Definitely one of the hottest UFC fighters for sure.

I thought she is not good looking at all.
however, you may have changed my mind with that weigh in gif

even her reaction to the defeat was cute as hell. oh well.

I still love her. *Kiss*

Never watched her fight but I really had a high hopes on her boxing based on the hype in Sherdog.

Some people still believe 115 have real talent and keep going on hyping them. Lol.

She just had a fight ? I look more damaged after hitting the heavy bag for 5 minutes

There was no way at all she won. The surprised expression is either fake or extreme delusion, or the ufc told her you're not losing a decision.

It's inexplicable.

Only saw the last round, but she looked horrible, despite the fact that she staggered Felice in that 3rd round. Very lazy kicks, no set ups.

Anyway she's young, and can bounce back. Better to get the losses out the way now and learn from them, than when she's a champ.

I'm not into the uneven sized too close together crossed eyes, it's just weird.

There was no way at all she won. The surprised expression is either fake or extreme delusion, or the ufc told her you're not losing a decision.

It's inexplicable.

To be fair when you are the participant of a stressful event your recount is very poor compared to calm outside expectator that had a view of the whole picture.

People sometimes are too hard on atlethes after they give a post game/fight interview.

To be fair when you are the participant of a stressful event your recount is very poor compared to calm outside expectator that had a view of the whole picture.

People sometimes are too hard on atlethes after they give a post game/fight interview.
62569-alexa7~01.jpg

Back