Grappling - Shaquille O’Neal vs Forrest Griffin

Kind of pathetic a guy that size wants to learn BJJ.
Women and children classes to avoid a fight

Ban Shaq, the guy wears socks on the mat...

FACT OF THE DAY: Shaq is one of the REAL OG hardcore fans.

I’ve been seeing that dude consistently attend UFC fights since UFC 40’s... possibly earlier. I also know he’s been training BJJ on and off since.

Dude would SCHOOL many of you on here with his knowledge on the sport.

<{shaqs}>
<{shaqs}>
<{shaqs}>
dat TDD tho...

Lmao..go watch Stefan struve vs roy nelson fight...LeBron would look alot like that but with worse ground game and striking..

Other sport skills like dunking and passing don't equal or transfer into fighting technique without years of training ..come on get your head on straight

Also LeBron would have to pass USADA first..based on his height and build don't see that happening
lol Struve is D level

lol Struve is D level

Struve is a kickboxing champion and has good jiu-jitsu ..LeBron plays basket ball.. completely different sport..my point is struve is the height of b-ball players and roughly the size with pro fight experience and he got murked...LeBron has none of that...

FACT OF THE DAY: Shaq is one of the REAL OG hardcore fans.

I’ve been seeing that dude consistently attend UFC fights since UFC 40’s... possibly earlier. I also know he’s been training BJJ on and off since.

Dude would SCHOOL many of you on here with his knowledge on the sport.

<{shaqs}>
<{shaqs}>
<{shaqs}>
Was big enough of a fan that Zuffa put him as a hidden character in their UFC game.

Shaq actually looked pretty good lol. He looks almost blue belt level with his movement.

Forrest's free throw comment at the end...... ZINGER

Also smh at Shaq just giving away 2500 dollars lke it was pocket change for a parking meter.

Struve is a kickboxing champion and has good jiu-jitsu ..LeBron plays basket ball.. completely different sport..my point is struve is the height of b-ball players and roughly the size with pro fight experience and he got murked...LeBron has none of that...
lol Lebron is A level athletic freak. Height doesn't = A level athlete.

Lmao..go watch Stefan struve vs roy nelson fight...LeBron would look alot like that but with worse ground game and striking..

Other sport skills like dunking and passing don't equal or transfer into fighting technique without years of training ..come on get your head on straight

Also LeBron would have to pass USADA first..based on his height and build don't see that happening
Lebron has passed USADA tests before, you are aware that he's a former Olympian right?

why is this in the ufc section ?

I think John Stockton would have been a good MMA fighter.

https://tv.gentside.com/cf/21063-w480.mp4?st=_tlfkYCsxg0_zDXTJGuWyw&e=1541595916

Loved how Gadelha jumped in.

She clearly wants some of this:

love-hurts.jpeg
It’s too bad the rumor is Shaq is hung like a gnat.

https://sport.gentside.com/forrest-...g-a-l-ufc-performance-institute_art60795.html

As part of its new ' Big Chicken Shaq ' web series , NBA legend Shaquille O'Neal went to challenge Forrest Griffin in a grappling match at the UFC Performace Institute.

Shaq is strong as an ox, he was just half assing here, but you can see this dude is strong he was on his back and basically lifted forrest off him while forrest was on top trying for half guard.

Imagine if shaq were serious he always goofs off, just like when he boxed oliver mccall he could have knocked him out cold in sparring

lol Lebron is A level athletic freak. Height doesn't = A level athlete.

That's great in all..for runing and shooting hoops...but does that mean he knows how to stop a double leg..or complete one himself...doesnt it mean he knows how to move his head off center and not get overhand koed like struve.. it doesn't mean he knows how to roll on the ground and escape subs..no it does not...so stop with this A level pedestal propaganda your spitting

All it means is he's strong and in shape cardio wise..

Nothing about being an A level althete means he can beat the best fighters in the world..with no training..that's just ignorant and frankly dangerous for him if he tried that

Back