Grappling problem

Yonny

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I know this is going to sound strange and odd but I can't seem to fix this problem I am having when I roll. I just started taking jujisu a couple months ago and everything was going smoothly, but I noticed when I am rolling with the guys I get 'stimulated' very easily. I had this problem for a couple weeks and then I asked my professor and he told me to wear a cup. I tried that for a month now but the problem is still there. Does anyone have any advise? Is there some type of numbing cream I could use? It is especially troublesome when I am in half guard.

Last edited:
Being gay is fine and your own business.

Getting erections isn't and you should choose another sport or you're gonna get the shit kicked out of you in the near future.

Sorry, why am I responding to a troll thread again? 0/10

Being gay is fine and your own business.

Getting erections isn't and you should choose another sport or you're gonna get the shit kicked out of you in the near future.

Sorry, why am I responding to a troll thread again? 0/10

It's not a troll man I am completely serious. I'm not gay or anything. I had this problem for awhile now and I just want to get it fixed. I love jujitsu and I don't want to quit.

The problem won't matter if you wear a cup, so just wear one

Stop eating like a hookie and get super 'hegular'. You probably have a huge brick log bound up inside of you that starts getting fed down the chute a bit when you is grapple, or is hold other men. As this log's ends is break off and enter you sensitive areas the physical movement creates stimulation hather than the helaxation. You should eat properly, wash you ass, wear da cup, and don't worry - you are only getting aroused from things exiting your backdoor, which isn't heally definitive at all, other than that you may heally enjoy the act of excretion.

Study the work of noted warrior poet Sitcharoo. His wisdom will avail you of your troubles henceforth.

If rolling at your club is making your dick hard you should find some tougher opponents who may force you into thinking a little more instinctually, as opposed to sexually. While rolling you should be thinking about your jiu jitsu and how to better apply it.

Jerk 30 mins before training

I'm not sure why, but something tells me that coleslaw might help. I'm not 100% sure. I only vaguely remember the advice.

Roll with some girls and see if your dick still gets hard. If not, you're probably gay (not that there's anything wrong with that).
If it still does, you're probably bisexual (not that there's anything wrong with that).

I mean this has to be a troll right? How did your training partners react when they realised this was going on? I'm gay and I have NEVER had this problem... I come to train and during class I'm too focused on learning, choking people out and preventing being choked out. I don't know what to tell you if this is real. If this was an issue I was having due to whatever reasons, I would have quit long ago.

Roll with some girls and see if your dick still gets hard. If not, you're probably gay (not that there's anything wrong with that).
If it still does, you're probably bisexual (not that there's anything wrong with that).

I want to make sure to go over this since it seems to be a common mistake we make nowadays with the new levels of acceptance gay people enjoy. It is ok to be gay, it does not mean it's ok to get boners in class, just as it's not ok to get boners while rolling with a girl of you are straight. If your training partner realises this happened it would be really fucking awkward for them and for you. Now you may say there are one offs especially if someone is young.. and I suppose it could happen ala random high school boners we all got in class bored as Fuck trying to not fall asleep. But ive been pretty active in MMA and BJJ since 2009 and have never had this happen. I just don't get how it would... If you're rolling your blood is going to your muscles, you are performing a physically exausing activity ..

butcher-knife.jpg

Jerk 30 mins before training

Agree that it might help

I want to make sure to go over this since it seems to be a common mistake we make nowadays with the new levels of acceptance gay people enjoy. It is ok to be gay, it does not mean it's ok to get boners in class, just as it's not ok to get boners while rolling with a girl of you are straight. If your training partner realises this happened it would be really fucking awkward for them and for you. Now you may say there are one offs especially if someone is young.. and I suppose it could happen ala random high school boners we all got in class bored as Fuck trying to not fall asleep. But ive been pretty active in MMA and BJJ since 2009 and have never had this happen. I just don't get how it would... If you're rolling your blood is going to your muscles, you are performing a physically exausing activity ..

Very true.

I stand by the statement that all males should be wearing a cup for their own protection, and if they wear a cup this won't be a problem for others either.

I stand by the statement that all males should be wearing a cup for their own protection, and if they wear a cup this won't be a problem for others either.

I agree in principle. However ibjjff does not allow them in tournaments, I stopped wearing them regularly once I started doing tournaments (train how you compete ect ect). I 'll tell you, armbars can get pretty tricky if you accidentally fulcrum one on your testicle rofl. Once again I'm all up for cups for everyone rules, but I don't think this has to be the case with current bjj rulesets.

Back