Grant Headgear

Matt MZ

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Was wondering if anyone knows where to get this Grant headgear for sparring? I saw this one pictured on Expert Boxing and he said $179. I looked online and Amazon used to have it in a bunch of different colors but it just gives the "not in stock" message. One set on Ebay for like $300+ might as well buy Winning at that point. Also found what appears to be a newer version that looks different on proboxingequipment.com for $700 (gtfo of here).

Any ideas? Thanks!

grant.jpg

Was wondering if anyone knows where to get this Grant headgear for sparring? I saw this one pictured on Expert Boxing and he said $179. I looked online and Amazon used to have it in a bunch of different colors but it just gives the "not in stock" message. One set on Ebay for like $300+ might as well buy Winning at that point. Also found what appears to be a newer version that looks different on proboxingequipment.com for $700 (gtfo of here).

Any ideas? Thanks!

View attachment 275985
I imagine the post listing it for $179 is pretty old...

That review is like 10 years old. The market has changed quite a bit and Grant now only caters to personal orders via their Facebook or direct email our. I've heard their quality control has also loosened tremendously, so caveat emptor

Back