Graduation in the Amateur Muaythai

gym i trained at before used the prajiat but then switched to a colored shorts system. mongkol seems a bit much.
Horrible cashgrabbing gym. How can u guys train at those places? I would be somembarassed. Also what rank should i have since ive been training and fighting since 2004?

Grading in Muay thai is just a way to get retarded westerners usually to think they progress. Only belts that matters in muay thai is the ones u win in the ring. Also stay away from white guys calling themselves Kru or esp Arjan

All I see in the pictures are a bunch of Thai people in Thailand

Horrible cashgrabbing gym. How can u guys train at those places? I would be somembarassed. Also what rank should i have since ive been training and fighting since 2004?

A lot of gyms in the west do this because martial arts with color-based grading systems have become ingrained in the culture, so it seems like the natural route to go. Also, it gives the teacher a basic idea of the student's technical proficiency if the grading system is used correctly, so they won't have to have trained with them a lot to know what point to go from with them.
Not all gyms do this, but ones that use basic grading systems like that are so commonplace in the west that it doesn't scream "McDojo" if they use them; these systems only get funky when the gym stops caring about quality and gives you ranks without properly testing you (i.e., ranking up solely based on how long you have been training and not your skills).

no longer train there, it was years ago and the owner felt that adopting the bjj belt system colours might work.

:rolleyes:

the prajiat system made more sense to me...

i hated the shorts and only wore them when forced to. there are a few schools where i am that have beginner and intermediate/advanced programs with corresponding shorts.

W52lpNF.jpg

ASSOCIATION INSTITUTE OF THAI MARTIAL ARTS A.I.T.M.A
Courtesy of the Thai government established primary goal is to expand and protect the martial art of Muay Thai original as the cultural heritage of Thailand is the organization for the first time in the history of the sport Muay Boran and Muay ranked athletes and coaches in the world, and ranks Khan of the students to master the major cause of this varying degrees of Khan white to Khan, gold which contains 16 Khan designed Unfortunately, in recent years a number of people in the organization we worked for personal gain and power to sell Khan and the degree and level athletes, but we continue to lie to legal activities. We’ll keep official records and Muay Thai skills over the years to promote Khan is one of our main rules
And proudly announce as an old organization in preserving the ancient martial art of muaythai and muayboran in thailand
We introduce the 5th Master of the Martial Arts Institute of AITMA to the world.

1.Dr. Channarong Shongsa president of AITMA & IMTF (SENIOR GRAND MASTER) GOLDEN MONGKOL KHAN 16

2. Dr Veera Kuschapakirin Vice President IMTF & AITMA (SENIOR GRAND MASTER) GOLDEN MONGKOL KHAN 16

3.Dr Surasitt Singlong Secretary IMTF & AITMA (SENIOR GRAND MASTER) GOLDEN MONGKOL KHAN 16

4.Mr Narong Wongsoonthon Vice President IMTF & AITMA (SENIOR GRAND MASTER) GOLDEN MONGKOL KHAN 16

5.Grand master Chalee khuntharee (SENIOR GRAND MASTER) GOLDEN MONGKOL KHAN 1641968598_329328437635511_2057593289619537920_o.jpg 41968163_329327987635556_2015712354846638080_n.jpg

"The mongkol is in the ring" just doesn't have the same ring to it :/

Still curious about where Amature Muay Thai fights take place in Thailand?

Still curious about where Amature Muay Thai fights take place in Thailand?

Open a topic regarding that question that I answer here is only for agondo of graduation in the amateur Muaythai?

Open a topic regarding that question that I answer here is only for agondo of graduation in the amateur Muaythai?

Can I ask why you post so much about this? Are you somehow responsible for promoting that belt system or are you just in love with the concept?

This is a forum the staff posts the subject that according to each individual individual opinion of each comes to contribute with the forum and the participants.

And not only subject that pleases you

Can I ask why you post so much about this? Are you somehow responsible for promoting that belt system or are you just in love with the concept?

As soon as I have more information and I need to clarify about the subject I will be put back here.

If you are not interested and just do not access the tropic, because if it does not interest you to interact with others.

Back