Gracie Worlds Anyone Going

Lord Coke

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I signed up. Its been awhile since I competed so I am a little nervous about this. Anyone else going?

Cool guys.

Report back. I've never done one of these comps. I'd love to hear about your overall thoughts/experience.

Cool guys.

Report back. I've never done one of these comps. I'd love to hear about your overall thoughts/experience.

Ridiculous amount of favoritism shown by refs, inconsistency in reffing that further fuels that. I like the premise, but didn't like the execution. Still better than NAGA.

(Its been years since I've done one though)

Ridiculous amount of favoritism shown by refs, inconsistency in reffing that further fuels that. I like the premise, but didn't like the execution. Still better than NAGA.

don't forget all the talent on the rails

does that really come into play with EBI rules? theres no points?

I am a little bit disappointed with the no neck cranks rule. I have a specialty can opener where I use my chin to finish which I was hoping to use.

does that really come into play with EBI rules? theres no points?

You would think so, but yes. I watched someone get caught in a crucifix, the fight stopped, arguing about whether the crucifix is legal, Javi said that it is a neck crank and technically not allowed but he can't outlaw the crucifix because its a tenth planet heavy tournament and he didn't want to offend them. Just one example.

Last edited:
Back