Gracie barra Wolverhampton?

cardkid

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
Hi guys.
A friend of mine was interesting in going to Gracie barra Wolverhampton but wanted to know the prices after their free trial because it's not worth him going to the trial if he can't afford membership.
I have never trained there or know anyone who does so said I'd ask on here for him.

Did he rang them and ask?

If they refuse to give the price, then they surely over priced and they know it.

I don't think so, he looked online but there's no price stated.

GB Wolves is a newish club with coaches who are all under Braulio, Nathan Roberts the black belt there is great. I trained at GB Birmingham up to purple and paid £65 a month there, I don't imagine the prices to be much different in Wolverhampton.

He says he likes the look of it but doesn't want to have an awesome trial and not be able to afford training costs because rumour has it that they're very expensive.

He says he likes the look of it but doesn't want to have an awesome trial and not be able to afford training costs because rumour has it that they're very expensive.

Your friend is just going to have to call or go himself to find out. Also who is gossiping about grappling club costs, especially in such vague terms lol? For the most part clubs don't advertise their monthly fees because they want people to come and see the club and actually try some classes rather than find an excuse not to go before even turning up, not because they are trying to trick people into paying them massive amounts of money. Why is this even a thread?

Was just trying to get info for a friend interested in possibly joining. I'll just tell him he'll have to go and find out.
Personally I don't care about their prices, they can charge whatever they want. There may have been a member or instructor on here that may have been able to help.

Back