GQ names Colin Kaepernick "Citizen of the year"

Are you trying to imply that they were literally playing the game in the bar, the color guard was literally in the bar, and the person singing was literally in the bar?

no it was just on tv
if you dojnt stand fur da anthem u dont respek da troosp

I really wish he would just go away. I don't care about his anthem protesting, that doesn't bother me.

He's just making shit up, that' s what is bothering me. Same kind of thing when i scroll through my Facebook and see black people i grew up with singing his praises and taking Up similar stances.

Bitch, you lived 2 streets over from me. We went to the same school, played in the same parks, were friends with the same people, interacted with the same police that i did. Now all of a sudden you're oppressed?

Shits a joke, and it would be funny but if you laugh you're a racist.

he's been 'locked out' of the nfl because he sucks wet shite
16-4 td:int ratio in the short time he played after having a torn labrum repaired in his throwing shoulder on the worst team in the nfl is pretty respectable.

But you probably know way more about football than me.

Well deserved. A Hero and a role model for everyone. Glad he's finally getting recognized.

They should thank cks girlfriend who brainwashed his sheltered ass with this pro black anti white bullshit, ck is a moron i grew up in the hood this guy was raised by a white loving family, he only took a knee and got into this stuff because his chick planted seeds in his head after he had a horrible season when he became arrogant and enjoying the fame and sucking bad and getting benched, so he found a reason

this guys garbage dont include him with ali, or others, this is gq craving to keep racism alive if they dont have a revolutionary they will create one, the media pushes whoever they want like espn calling bruce jenner a hero because he became an attention whoring transgender jealous of being a nobody in the show while his wife and kids are getting all the praise, jenner just killed a woman months before getting that award because espn was not going to let anything get in their way to push what they wanted.

Last edited:
Is GQ on the newstand still? I don't think that I've seen one for decades. Putting him on the cover is a desperate ploy to get people to buy a copy. No thanks, for free even.

They should thank cks girlfriend who brainwashed his sheltered ass with this pro black anti white bullshit, ck is a moron i grew up in the hood this guy was raised by a white loving family, he only took a knee and got into this stuff because his chick planted seeds in his head after he had a horrible season when he became arrogant and enjoying the fame and sucking bad and getting benched, so he found a reason this guys garbage dont include him with ali, or others, this is gq craving to keep racism alive if they dont have a revolutionary they will create one, the media pushes whoever they want like espn calling bruce jenner a hero because he became an attention whoring transgender jealous of being a nobody in the show while his wife and kids are getting all the praise, jenner just killed a woman months before getting that award because espn was not going to let anything get in their way to push what they wanted.

Write it again, and add periods please.

Doing everything he can to perpetuate the false narrative that police are genociding black people, wearing the police = pigs socks at games etc., I find that stuff to be harmfully obnoxious.

Also, cosplaying like he's an oppressed member of the Black Panthers in the 1960s or something, when he's really a multimillionaire half-white guy raised by an entirely white family in a nice neighborhood, that's obnoxious too, even if not harmfully so.

Lastly, just look at his face.
Oh there is plenty to mock or dislike. But for some reason I don't care. Probably because I just categorically dismiss him. He clearly is a moron in way over his head looking at his decision to wear a pro-Castro t shirt. He is pretty much the definition of a poser

Take all the politics out of it, Kap has always been a tool. His teammates literally hated him before he became a political figure. BTW..He can't throw a football with any accuracy or run a normal offense.

Oh there is plenty to mock or dislike. But for some reason I don't care. Probably because I just categorically dismiss him. He clearly is a moron in way over his head looking at his decision to wear a pro-Castro t shirt. He is petty much the definition of a poser

Ah I gotcha. Yeah I had been ignoring him too but lately his clown face has been popping up all over the place

23550268_10156103948763706_6726371600556103379_o.jpg

Stolen from the meme thread

Take all the politics out of it, Kap has always been a tool. His teammates literally hated him before he became a political figure. BTW..He can't throw a football with any accuracy or run a normal offense.
Yup he has narccisitic personlity disorder, he was slacking and benched for his play and lack of focus.

Good for him, I dindt know much about his work, but it triggered so many hicks in here. That's just a point for him, lol calling European cucks but when a egg ball player does the simple act of kneeling, it's on major networks and got people here mad. Gotta love sherfront. You go kap! Just ask for another job. Being hit in the head in a retarded "sport" is not worth it.

kaepernick has done more charity work then all the people against him in this thread combined.

Does Kaepernick really do more charity work? When you factor in the far greater amount of money, influence, connections and time he has compared to the average person I'm not so sure he has done very much. Given the incredible amount of privilege Kaepernick has been blessed with, he could be doing far more than he is.

Yeah he fits in there with Kevin spacey and Louie ck. GQ knows how to pick losers.

Does Kaepernick really do more charity work? When you factor in the far greater amount of money, influence, connections and time he has compared to the average person I'm not so sure he has done very much. Given the incredible amount of privilege Kaepernick has been blessed with, he could be doing far more than he is.
The best part is that he did nothing charitable until he was shamed into doing so. Turd is too apathetic to even vote.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back