GQ names Colin Kaepernick "Citizen of the year"

Have you flipped through GQ in the past couple years?

It's literally columns about being a cuckold and hipster guys wearing weird banana shoes and floral scarves

They gave up on the studly bachelor facade and admitted they're just a magazine for bisexual liberal soyboys who love shopping

You realize niners were a top team before him. Lead the NFL in defense only reason he got to the superbowl is because Alex Smith got hurt and Keap used his legs for an impressive win mid season and they kept him the starter the same Smith who is having a MVP year this year. Remember when the bucs destroyed the raiders in the early 2000's superbowl, who was the bucs QB? how about the QB when the ravens destroyed the Giants? So niner shad one of the best O lines, a solid RB and the best defense and was in the NFC championship game the year before they were on the edge of the superbowl anyways. Then you add in Jim H for coach.... Keap wasn't the reason they went to the superbowl .

The QB option was dominant that year. He tore the Packers to shreds.

Eventually defenses caught up to it. Hit the 7 million a year QB as hard as you can on the option and plan on playing against the back up.

Nothing Kaepernick has done has ever really annoyed me. However, listening to Shannon Sharpe, Cris Carter and Max Kellerman go on and on about him and virtue signal is beyond annoying.

The QB option was dominant that year. He tore the Packers to shreds.

Eventually defenses caught up to it. Hit the 7 million a year QB as hard as you can on the option and plan on playing against the back up.

Yea I remember, Wilson was doing the option for Seahawks more and yea he did a great job vs the packers. He's a talented runner for sure. As a die hard 49er fan I was ok with him coming in for Smith has smith from over the years became to conservative and passed more to the RB's and TE's for short dumps.

Nothing Kaepernick has done has ever really annoyed me. However, listening to Shannon Sharpe, Cris Carter and Max Kellerman
Those guys are annoying with anything they discuss.

Hes a peice of shit whose only purpose is to fan the flames of the media narrative. He thinks hes getting a message across but actually hes just a tool in dividing people via the media. Once his nonsense dies out hell be forgotten which will then be deemed racist as well. Hell be a writer for the rag salon soon.

Maybe they can hire him as a writer and he can share his sage wisdom and utter bravery with the world in syndication.

I am sure he has a lot of wisdom to share with us.

Then we can all sing songs about his sacrifice for our glorious nation... how his single gesture brought harmony to a troubled racist/sexist/classism obsessed world.

Bruce Jenner, woman of the year.
Colin Kaepernick, citizen of the year.

It’s almost as some entities wantto provoke and divide. There are far more worthy candidates but that isn’t divisive.

Wow, this just rocked my world. Can’t tell you when I last looked at a gq magazine.

If I was an NFL owner, I would not be giving him a job.

Interestingly enough, the 32 owners who have been successful and smart enough to come to own an NFL team, all agree with me.

Good for him he got some attention on the issues he was speaking out against.

What issues? The message must have gotten lost in the mire because I sincerely don't recall a single thing he might have said.

Bruce Jenner, woman of the year.
Colin Kaepernick, citizen of the year.

It’s almost as some entities wantto provoke and divide. There are far more worthy candidates but that isn’t divisive.

You got it. Gotta sell sell sell. Tabloid society combined with team and tribe mentality that's out there means to sell you need to capture a market, and being reasonable, unbiased, and in the middle doesn't get you enough market share in this world.

Djk5HQd.jpg

Nothing Kaepernick has done has ever really annoyed me.

Doing everything he can to perpetuate the false narrative that police are genociding black people, wearing the police = pigs socks at games etc., I find that stuff to be harmfully obnoxious.

Also, cosplaying like he's an oppressed member of the Black Panthers in the 1960s or something, when he's really a multimillionaire half-white guy raised by an entirely white family in a nice neighborhood, that's obnoxious too, even if not harmfully so.

Lastly, just look at his face.

Doing everything he can to perpetuate the false narrative that police are genociding black people, wearing the police = pigs socks at games etc., I find that stuff to be harmfully obnoxious.

Also, cosplaying like he's an oppressed member of the Black Panthers in the 1960s or something, when he's really a multimillionaire half-white guy raised by an entirely white family in a nice neighborhood, that's obnoxious too, even if not harmfully so.

Lastly, just look at his face.
{<redford}

Ya 1 trick pony... That 1 trick is leading his team to the Super Bowl
And lost, have you even watched him play? Dude plays like shit, you obviously have no idea what you're talking about. The reason the 49ers even made it that far was because of that defense and Jim Harbough.

Yea I remember, Wilson was doing the option for Seahawks more and yea he did a great job vs the packers. He's a talented runner for sure. As a die hard 49er fan I was ok with him coming in for Smith has smith from over the years became to conservative and passed more to the RB's and TE's for short dumps.

Yep. He cant read a defense. All he had to do was read the LB.That's why Vernon Davis was so incredible for us.

And during this time I followed him on Twitter and only thing he gave a shit about was his shoes, his cars and his money. damn sure didn't care about the Playbook or film room

Back