Gouti was robbed

Everyone in this thread is busy burying their head in Sage's crotch.
tenor.gif

A few years ago judges would have rewarded that awful lay n pray with a win. I'm happy they got this one right.

Round one was a pickem. Frenchman round two. Sage round three. Far from a robbery.

If the French did nothing, then what Sage did at the 2nd and 3rd rounds? Massaged his neck? Fools saying takedowns does nothing, ok, but tell me what was Sage doing tne entire fight then.

Elbowed and punches to the body while the French guy held onto his legs. The ref even had to separate them for inactivity. What were the punch totals for the fighters again?

As much as i used to hate sage, he won rounds 1 and 3. That said i thought the other dude won the fight but it wasn't pretty

Only stat Sage owned was amount of strikes...yet it was clear French dude had the better, and more effective strikes, and did more damage from it. He also had more TD's, and control. It's pretty sad how hard UFC is pushing Nsync.

He should have won, but no robbery.

That is a super bullshit call
Gouti won. He was advancing almost the whole time. Controlled the center of the octagon, and controlled sage for a solid two rounds.

Anyone who didn’t think gouti was doing anything better rethink their stance on Askren being in the ufc. Cause it’s gonna be a lot of that

Last time i saw a robbery this good was in Heat where De Niro and Al Pacino where going at it.
Should have been at least a split decision.

111 strikes to 29

Just holding someone isn't fighting.

Lol @ the UFC conspiracy nuts here.

Who's excited for the next Sage fight?
If he'd have fought someone with half a damn brain he'd got
KO'd by the left hook that was there throughout the fight.

I'm at this ho rn and these whack ass Austin fans were crying that whole fight.

Thank you.

Another questionnable decision

Sage had some flashes and may lead on volume of strikes *(dunno if he actually does i haven't looked at the metrics but it looked like he did) but Gouti controlled most of the fight and landed the most significant strikes. The holding against the cage was annoying but heh. Sage was also rocked at least 2-3 times.
Sherdog Scores
Tristen Critchfield scores the round 10-9 Northcutt (29-28 Gouti)
Brian Knapp scores the round 10-9 Northcutt (29-28 Northcutt)
Chris Nelson scores the round 10-9 Northcutt (29-28 Northcutt)

He won because the other guy pulled a Hendrix and shoved his face in his crotch for 2 rounds.. It doesn't happen as much as it should but people should not be rewarded for that..I am not a Sage fan in the least but I am glad that he got that win simply because fighting with that style that Gouti did should be discouraged.

Gouti did nothing with the takedowns. A few years ago he would have won. Ref should have stood them up way quicker. Close fight, no robbery.

TS don’t understand shit about robbery, check out Diaz vs Condit for real robbery

This Fight could have gone either way, not a robbery

Terrible scoring

Gets stung twice...Wins round with nothing takedown
Doesn't get stung once...Can't win round on nothing takedown*s (plural)

No consistency

I haven't watched the fight but I read some hilarious comments.
How can somebody be robbed if its what... 111-22 strikes in Sages favor (if that info is true lol)

Back