Gouti-northcutt significant strikes

Adjutant

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
63-28
That’s only 10 more strikes per round
That’s only 2 extra strikes per minute
That’s only 1 MORE PUNCH EVERY 30 SEONDS!!

Gouti got robbed!
He controlled the center of the octagon
He was stalking sage the whole time
He rocked sage 2-3 Times
He controlled sage for 2 rounds on the ground

Ugh

Gouti could have won but preferred to hold onto Sage's legs the entire fight instead of fighting.

-1 point per round for timidity
-1 point per round for shoving his face in a man's crotch

Come to fight. No room to complain after homosexually pouncing on another man.

What a weird way to judge who you thought won lol

Not all Significant Strikes are created equal. A hard punch to the head that's walked through is counted the same as a clean shot that rocks a guy but doesn't finish him.

Gouti could have won but preferred to hold onto Sage's legs the entire fight instead of fighting.

Gouti gassed by eating the numerous punches and kicks thrown by Northcutt. It was evident in round 2 that Northcutt was going to get the nod based on cardio alone.

63-28
That’s only 10 more strikes per round
That’s only 2 extra strikes per minute
That’s only 1 MORE PUNCH EVERY 30 SEONDS!!

Gouti got robbed!
He controlled the center of the octagon
He was stalking sage the whole time
He rocked sage 2-3 Times
He controlled sage for 2 rounds on the ground

Ugh
lol only 10

You're forgetting total strikes too where Sage landed 5x as many strikes

Mod should ban your main account for making this shit thread.

Sage still sucks, and he proved it by getting a gift against a dude who made shit decisions. Some idiots were thinking that, by now, he'd be the fucking champ or something. Dude's a douchey looking can. "Uhhhh uhhhhh Mr. Faber, uhhhh uhhhh mr. White!! Uhhhhhhhhhh." Can't imagine him being in Creed 2, "Uhhh uhhhh and my dad, Mr. Drago kiilled Mr. Creed's father, and mr. Balboa whooped on my dad."

I’m half cut, and missed the first round. So, I can’t fairly judge the entire fight.

My Tapology is fine with the decision, though.

giphy.gif

Gatti seemed to be trying to lose a decision, not win a fight.

Fuck it was Dingoes in Australia.

What howling mutts do they have in Texas ?

Gouti could only hang on in blanket mode with his raging boner from being so close to Super Sage.

Fuck that.
It wasn't a pretty fight but I'm sorry Gouti clearly won, when they announced an unanimous decision I thought it was no doubt in favor of Gouti.

The only significant head strike was just after the groin shot when Gouti turned to the ref ffs.

Was worried for Sage a couple times but hugging and tugging shouldn't win you a scrap.

And it didn't...

Not all Significant Strikes are created equal. A hard punch to the head that's walked through is counted the same as a clean shot that rocks a guy but doesn't finish him.

Actually, even a light jab that doesn't land clean is counted as a significant strike. All that the term refers to is strikes landed at distance rather than in the clinch or on the mat without being postured up.

Back