Gotthard base tunnel opens after 17 year construction in Switzerland, satanic ceremony ensues.

HAWTRIDDUM

Gold Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
***not sure if already posted, if so feel free to delete mods***

I am baffled by the purpose of this ceremony during the grand opening of the Gotthard tunnel system in Switzerland. Seems many wealthy elites were in attendance, and I found it odd they performed this ceremony on live TV. It seemed very out of place.

Is anyone familiar with the symbolic meaning of the dances and visuals they used in this ceremony that can explain any of it?

http://www.inquisitr.com/3165856/sa...est-tunnel-opens-with-bizarre-ceremony-video/

2016-06-18-22-56-06--1932959326.jpg
34D16CAC00000578-3619344-image-a-18_1464781296252.jpg
images-33.jpg
GOTTHARD-CEREMONY-PHOTO-7.jpg

looks like a Rick Owens runway.

also, learn how to embed the proper source images.

I wanted to like this thread, but the execution was too poor.

I can't tell because the pictures you posted are too big

Ugh this thread is like all satanists. I came here expecting a party, now I'm leaving confused and bored.

tumblr_mxhfqrmdTg1rawb5do1_400.gif

I always thought the elites were into the more low-key Luciferian belief system than pitch-fork Satanism.

*shrugs*

I need rip's thoughts on this. With a foreword by TCK.

What the hell is this? How do you people find this shit ?

What the fuck? I am stationed in Germany a couple hours from Switzerland. I should check this out.

It's because legend has it Satan's dick is 18 miles long, and that tunnel needs to be wet when it's time.

you would really need to reach to say this isnt satanic.

just search gotthard base tunnel in youtube for more vids

Ok i watched that video, and It may or may not be satanic, but in any case the Swiss are some freaky mother fuckers.

Just to be safe we need to dynamite all tunnels leading into that alpine hell-spot and seal it off from the civilized world.

It kind of pisses me off that they would go out of their way to orchestrate some satanic, conspiracy theory type opening ceremony that's gonna mind fuck all the loons. Like couldn't they have just done some normal shit to present this gaping fuck hole?!?!

Back