var WrapperPubKey = '2a236ed9-fb8c-429e-ab47-cacac34a3be6'; Got tickets to Clapton at MSG in October! | Sherdog Forums | UFC, MMA & Boxing Discussion

Got tickets to Clapton at MSG in October!

Discussion in 'Music Discussion (BAM'S Bieberverse)' started by tuckermaclain, Apr 15, 2018.

1. tuckermaclain

tuckermaclain Rust Belt

Arguably the best guitarist ever--they say Hendrix was #1, Clapton #2. I personally think Clapton is the best. Love Hendrix too. Anyway, got tickets to see him at MSG. Gonna make a trip out of it with my daughter. Cant wait to see him play Cream, Derek & the Domimos, and his own stuff. Saw McCartney a couple of years ago. Saw lots of old bands in the 80s. Tom Petty was one of the best. First concert was when my parents dragged mt to see Elvis in to 70s at Cleveland Public Auditorium. Wished that they had taken me to the Beatles instead. After this, I've gotta see Randy Bachman of BTO and Guess Who, then John Fogarty of CCR. Who would you see if you could pick one band?

Roop Holstry and tru3f4n like this.
  2. tru3f4n

tru3f4n Red Belt

Just looked it up Gary Clark Jr will be there too it should be a good show

3. loisestrad

loisestrad Silver Belt Platinum Member

Thought Clapton retired? Or is he on his farewell-tour? Doesn't he have pretty severe physical problems (at least when it comes to guitarplaying)?

4. Roop Holstry

Roop Holstry Red Belt

Got free tickets to see Clapton and Stevie Winwood at MSG in like 2007.

My buddy and I were only about 17 and were the youngest people there by about 2 decades. An older couple sitting next to us were cool enough to buy us beers and pass a joint our way.

Overall great experience. Clapton and Stevie were on point and the atmosphere was pretty cool.

5. Teppodama

Teppodama Black Belt

He's going deaf but at this point its probably all muscle memory anyway. He could likely play all of his hits if he was deaf and blind.