Got my Twitch stream set up!!

good luck with your stream OP. It's become extremely tough to catch an audience if you're a regular variety streamer with no specialization (pro gamer, speed runner, big tits). Hide your viewer count and just have fun, and don't set expectations too high.

good luck with your stream OP. It's become extremely tough to catch an audience if you're a regular variety streamer with no specialization (pro gamer, speed runner, big tits). Hide your viewer count and just have fun, and don't set expectations too high.
Already up to 160 views bro, 150 which are probably me reloading page!!!

thanks for the tips and well wishes!! I have a plan but dont have much energy to enact it while working full time, but maybe i wil get fired and have a chance to build stream while collecting unemployment, the dream!!

Amazon is the parent company of Twitch. My Twitch account is connected to my Amazon account, especially with regards to financial stuff on there. I have a really old account with Amazon. I tried to sign in one day and couldn't. I'm still able to sign in to Twitch, but the problems with Amazon effects certain things on there, like I can't give or get bits and stuff anymore because all of the financial stuff is done through Amazon. I also lost all the money I had in my Amazon account.
Amazon is known to be a petty, scumbag corporation in the author community as well.

Just had a similar issue where they erroneously cancelled a promotion for my book, spent months e-mailing me the "we're working on it" message because they didn't want to admit the error, and then when I appealed to the highest level, it got passed off to some asshole in "Executive Customer Relations" who continued to deny, and began to fuck with my account more so because I called him out on his lies.

So yeah, publish your experience with Amazon somewhere visible. In the end, the PR damage they take to their "customer-centic" branding is bigger than the losses you've suffered.

Last edited by a moderator:
Amazon is known to be a pretty, scumbag corporation in the author community as well.

Just had a similar issue where they erroneously cancelled a promotion for my book, spent months e-mailing me the "we're working on it" message because they didn't want to admit the error, and then when I appealed to the highest level, it got passed off to some asshole in "Executive Customer Relations" who continued to deny, and began to fuck with my account more so because I called him out on his lies.

So yeah, publish your experience with Amazon somewhere visible. In the end, the PR damage they take to their "customer-centic" branding is bigger than the losses you've suffered.
Hey man whats ur book about?

sup boys!! streaming today, playing some League of Legends right now, new season just started gold 1 going for Plat at the moment

Congrats man. I've been thinking of setting up my own stream.
I have a 2nd PC that I was thinking of using as my streaming PC, but it's hardware is fairly old. 7850 and an AMD Phenom II Black edt 965.

Ive started streaming recently. Not sure if Ill use Mixer of Twitch though. Twith requires OBS because Microsoft wants me to use a kinect instead of my webcam. Mixer allows me to stream from my Xbox with my cam without using OBS, but the stream quality is poor compared to Twitch. However, Mixer doesnt have the lag that Twitch does.

So far Ive streamed MHW, PUBG (hoping to be featured in Mixer's Hypezone someday), and a drunk Rockband 4 session. Looking forward to streaming Kingdom Come next week.

Has anybody messed with Restream? It simultaneously streams all your links at once, but I couldnt get it to work last night.

Back