Got My Black Belt

Huge congratulations, man! Did you have a feeling it was coming or was it a surprise?

Definitely felt surprised. If there is any belt to feel like you're not quite ready, it is black belt. It has re-motivated me to work harder, "to prove it to myself"

Congrats that's awesome. I kind of remember we met at a tournament in AZ when we were blue belts

yeah that's right! Feels like ages ago!

I've been posting here for a while, since white belt really (even joined here prior), and I received my black belt this weekend. Feels both awesome and crazy at the same time. I have learned a lot from this forum over the years and have met some pretty awesome people in person from here.

I have been training for about 8.5 years and had no Judo or wrestling experience prior.

It has been a long journey and I'm still enjoying it.

Black belt under who?

That's awesome! Definitely nice to see the old school forum regulars get their BBs.

200w.gif

Congrats!

Amazing !!!Q

Congratulations!

I've been posting here for a while, since white belt really (even joined here prior), and I received my black belt this weekend. Feels both awesome and crazy at the same time. I have learned a lot from this forum over the years and have met some pretty awesome people in person from here.

I have been training for about 8.5 years and had no Judo or wrestling experience prior.

It has been a long journey and I'm still enjoying it.
Congrats man!! That's a massive accomplishment.

8.5 years? That's wild. When JJ Lab started up I figured that you had been training for a good bit of time already.

Congrats man!! That's a massive accomplishment.

8.5 years? That's wild. When JJ Lab started up I figured that you had been training for a good bit of time already.

Fake it til you make it???! haha

Must feel awesome. Congrats on the results of all your hard work!

Back