Got Into A Fight At Walmart

His delusion of grandeur of messing the cop up with a deadly uppercut really means

"The Cop Tazered my dumbass" and he not only arrested me and my son, but he fucked my wife in the ass while she was debating whether or not to bail us out.

Tht's the real translation of his BULLSHIT!

Everyone knows White Folks cant fight vs Black or Mexican folks

Ask Chuck Liddell

Damn motherfucker, don't your fingers get tired of typing up SO MUCH SHIT?

Haha love these stories. Side muscles = genius. I bet your jab is fuckin insane.

Well the threadstarter posted at 7:43, and I posted at 7:53, but I didn't see the thread until about 7:50, sooo NO.

Oh okay so you didnt get it. Its ok another time then.

His delusion of grandeur of messing the cop up with a deadly uppercut really means

"The Cop Tazered my dumbass" and he not only arrested me and my son, but he fucked my wife in the ass while she was debating whether or not to bail us out.

Tht's the real translation of his BULLSHIT!

Everyone knows White Folks cant fight vs Black or Mexican folks

Ask Chuck Liddell
I asked Chuck and he told me to see what Randleman, White, Ortiz and Pele thought about it.

I bet you needed 29 mins to post this...right?

You can post very fast w/ only one arm if you use:

* A Dvorak keyboard
* Dragon Naturally Speaking
* Tengo on a PocketPC

So don't get smart on one-handed people. I myself can type faster than most non-tech people w/ just one hand on a QWERTY keyboard.

I was actually believing until the skittles went up the ass and the shovel came crashing down. 9/10 though, I dun wanna get touched with the jab son!

Back