Got choked out for the first time (review)

Lifeform

Donk Donkerson
Banned
Reaction score
A blue belt got me in this crazy gi choke when i jumped into side control.

I said tap at like the final moment and then started to fall back...

I remember my eyes flickering and then i started to shake and snort like a pig!

I think i was right on the edge of blacking out. The only previous time i have ever nearly gone out i was in a standing guillotine and i remember everything going a shade of green and feeling very sleepy and relaxed.

I felt completely fine and was rolling again in 2 minutes.

What was your first time getting choked out like?

A blue belt got me in this crazy gi choke when i jumped into side control.

I said tap at like the final moment and then started to fall back...

I remember my eyes flickering and then i started to shake and snort like a pig!

I think i was right on the edge of blacking out. The only previous time i have ever nearly gone out i was in a standing guillotine and i remember everything going a shade of green and feeling very sleepy and relaxed.

I felt completely fine and was rolling again in 2 minutes.

What was your first time getting choked out like?
Did she apologize for putting you to sleep!?

did your asshole hurt when you woke up?

Closest I've ever been to getting choked out was yesterday at sparring night actually. Was caught in a bow-n-arrow, defending it with both hands. Notice the round got 10 secs left, so the guy just starts cranking it like crazy. I'm going on a date after so I just think 'fuck that', release 1 hand to tap, he dont notice it cause I can only move my finger, try to squeal "tap", he cant hear it over his grunting trying to finish the choke.

Suddenly I kinda go limp and dont worry about the choke any more, instead I start daydreaming about what I have to do the next day with some research and stuff. He lets go and is really worried "Are you ok?!", and I'm just like "Yes, why wouldnt I be?". Lol

I've been put to sleep twice. Once in training and once in competition. After being put to sleep in competition I ended up fighting another guy and got second place

Triangle choke, best sleep I ever had.

Ps... I've seen people piss themselves from being choked out. Just a heads up.

I have never been choked out, but I have seen two guys get choked out very close to me.
The first time was at a seminar by Buchecha a few years ago, a guy from another club come along to to seminar and after it had finished, it was time for pictures. This guy asked him to choke him out lol, so he did and he started drooling over himself and twitching, it was uncomfortable to watch.
The second time was at bjj class a few weeks ago, it was time for rolling and a purple belt got caught by a basic collar choke from a blue belt. A few seconds later I looked over my shoulder and watched him jump around on the floor, and he woke up and was so confused.

I always tap if i feel anything come on

I bet that blue belt is wayyyyy better than your black belt instructor as well.

i honestly quite like being choked unconscious. in a non sexual way of course... but it's really nice.

i honestly quite like being choked unconscious. in a non sexual way of course... but it's really nice.

It is actually a pleasant feeling, it looks much worse than it feels. I have had dreams, and when I wake up I feel very refreshed.

My experience is when you come to you do not know where you are for about 5 to 10 seconds. A lot of people will snort and snore.

First time I got choked was when my instructor was using me as a demonstration.

I woke up and he had this look on his face like WTF is wrong with you

Long story short, a classmate of mine got choked out recently. I guess he said something disrespectful and didn't want to say sorry (this was all in good fun though). He got put in a guillotine, didn't tap, coach laid him down, and it looked like he was having a seizure. Coach picked up his legs and he was awake a few seconds later. Then guy starts running away again. He had shit his pants, and still got chased until he said sorry.

it feels good lol...

I agree.

I'm grappling, aaaaaaaaaaaaaandddddddd, now I'm dreaming on a roller coaster.

The first time it happened to me, I came back to consciousness, and my first thought, seeing a face over me, was, "Why is Dave in my bedroom?". Then I realized what was going on.

Back