Got challenged at skatepark

Brah you trained mma for 8 years and pulled guard. You should have started on your feet and wrassled him wtf? Sounds like you were mostly training bjj

And you guys rolled on concrete or grass?

I'm old and out of shape now, if Id wrestled him I would have gassed in half a minute flat. I baited him by giving up top position so I could take the back and work for a quick rnc which is my best sub.

We grappled on grass right next to the park.

I trained bjj and mma for around 8 years straight, five days a week and only made it to two stripe blue belt lol.

I actually quit due to nagging injuries and a lack of desire to train hard anymore. When I quit competing and started showing up to class late so I wouldn't have to do the drills, I knew the writing was on the wall and it was time to find a new sport.

- You dont want to train anymore.
Just want to recreate a grappling thmed BrokenBack Montain with your middle aged friend on a skate park!

191939.jpg

- You dont want to train anymore.
Just want to recreate a grappling thmed BrokenBack Montain with your middle aged friend on a skate park!

191939.jpg

Caralho! Vou levar o seu braço para casa comigo depois que eu visitar o Brasil !!!

Funny story, a buddy of mine got mad after I beat him at UFC 2 on Xbox live, and he challenged me to a real grappling match when we were both at the local skatepark.

I haven't trained or rolled since 2014, but I said sure let's do it. He was a good high school wrestler, a lot younger than me, and is quite a bit bigger too.

I literally just sat down when he charged at me, pulled halfguard, then armdragged and took his back and finished with a nasty rnc/throat crush in about a minute flat.

I told him afterwards I used to be a local bjj champ at blue belt level.

I literally felt high afterwards, and it made me realize how much I miss jiu jitsu.

so you are too old for bjj but hang out at a skatepark????

Back