Got a hobby?

Play guitar, tennis, football, ping pong, photography, videography, BBQ, sous vide, computers, collecting guitars, stereos, drones, and a tiny bit of video gaming.

I fancy photography. But here are some bunnies
5Jrz.gif
Needs more birds

Drag boat racing, muscle car building , fishing , photography

Woodworking and knife making.

Nice, i enjoy woodworking as well. I try to make a bunch of stuff.
I like to make midcentury modern furniture. Haven't made anything in a while cause I am remodeling the house.

y0pmvTe.jpg
I recently made a set of 3 mid century modern tables for our living room. By the way, those are beautiful tables!

What do you guys use for photo hosting?

Last edited:
i wanna see...

Imgur has never given me a single hassle. Had photobucket, and tinypic before and they both became really cunty

I read hobbyist is code word for user of ho's.

There's this really dumb kid next door who always wears a watch. When he's outside I start working on something and always ask him for help.

Then when he comes over I ask him to get full two cups with some kind of liquid. Oil or antifreeze or whatever. Once he's got one cup in each hand I ask him what time it is, and he always turns his wrist over to look at his watch, accidentally dumping the oil all over himself.

He falls for it every time. Can't wait to get home and do it again.
Post on YouTube please

Looks like suicide to me.
I'll admit I do far less of that type of power mountain bike riding anymore and far more of the slower technical stuff since I turned 50. Actually I started shifting about 5 years ago after taking a bad spill and peeling a ton of my skin off. You just don't heal as quickly at this age.

I still love it though as I am an adrenaline junky.

Mountain bike

Attachments

• F0AFB365-96B3-4BDC-B3F4-65B44442A682.jpeg
    F0AFB365-96B3-4BDC-B3F4-65B44442A682.jpeg
    654.9 KB · Views: 11
I'm married so everything I find to be fun and relaxing my wife hates. That makes me want to do everything I love more. It's a viscous cycle that will prolly lead to a divorce or her shooting me. Good times.

I like to read and do things that deals with technology. I don't like to tell people because then bro people like you don't do that.

Finished this recently:

T1.jpg T2.jpg T3.jpg t4.jpg t5.jpg t6.jpg t7.jpg t8.jpg t9.jpg t10.jpg

I lift weights and train judo on the weekdays. On the weekends I drink plenty of beer until I pass out with my cock out.

Back