Gorgeous (I mean nearly flawless) actresses whose careers never really took off

I think the second one is in the new Netflix movie "Thumper." She plays the hard-boiled FBI Chief or whatever. Possible lez. Was quite an abysmal movie in many ways. And yeah, she typically overacted to play her part (like whats her name in True Detective 2).

Mena Suvari
latest

after American Beauty, she pretty much disappeared

She was in Spun which is like the best drug movie (dark comedy) ever. But yeah, she should have been bigger.

I always thought this girl (Britaney Daniel) should have gotten bigger and been in more roles. She was the ultimate girl next door cutey pie. Turns out she has a twin who starred with her in the Joe Dirt 2 (the sequel of the clip below). Also, she did appear in Club Dredd, but it wasn't a major role that I recall. Oh, and White Chicks apparently though I don't remember that movie hardly nor her part.

I think this is the most beautiful face ever.
MV5BOTI0NjczMjIwMV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNzYwNDIz._V1_UX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

she could be an elf in the Lord of Rings.

I think this is the most beautiful face ever.
MV5BOTI0NjczMjIwMV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNzYwNDIz._V1_UX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

she could be an elf in the Lord of Rings.
Legend of Chun-Li. Nuff said.

Though she still got jobs after that.

That's how far looks can take you.

Markie Post - she was in Night Court and was the mom in Something About Mary.

Last edited:
Who was that brunette girl from the late 90's/early 00's that starred in a few teen flicks?

She had a strange sounding name. Like something Dariush?

I know my clues suck but it's all I can think of for now.

LeeLee Sobieski - although she seems to have voluntarily retired from acting. Her career was doing ok as far as I know. But she was gorgeous

Back