Gorgeous (I mean nearly flawless) actresses whose careers never really took off

Some may disagree, but I always thought Elisabeth Shue never really took off.

Sure, she had some memorable performances (notably Leaving Las Vegas,) but I'm surprised she wasn't a bigger star.
we agree. I liked her in that movie with Val too

The brunette from Mulholland Drive. I always thought she was a smoke show, but the only other thing I remembered seeing her in was John Q.

800full-laura-harring.jpg

Some may disagree, but I always thought Elisabeth Shue never really took off.

Sure, she had some memorable performances (notably Leaving Las Vegas,) but I'm surprised she wasn't a bigger star.

{<redford}

Natasha Henstridge 10/10

species-original-uk-quad-poster-natasha-henstridge-95-2921-p.jpg

eve-film-characters-photo-u3

She did that movie

She even showed perfect tits

She left us with only faps

That's a good. Looking her up on IMDB I can see that she has continued to work, she just hasn't been in anything that people have actually heard of.

I wonder why she got pushed aside.

I couldn't even tell you this bitch's name but I definitely loved her in Last Crusade.
I think her name is Alison Doohan or something. I could google but that’s no fun.

I think her name is Alison Doohan or something. I could google but that’s no fun.

Just looked her up. Apparently she's continued to work, but it's been sporadic. She took about 10 years off from the mid-90s to the mid-00s for whatever reason.

if only they had let weinstein eat their pussies

If you want to be an actress, you need to be able to act. These actresses are examples of how far beauty can carry them, but to stay in the game, they need to be at least competent at acting or else there will be younger prettier hopefuls coming along all the time.

Nah, its because of the quoted I provide above yours, and below.

These are the girls that said no to the illuminati indoctrination.

Back