Gordon Ryan just called out Marcelo's top 3

dmwalking

Sapateiro Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
14183841_10205261755063651_654667389332324913_n.jpg

Lol. This kid is hilarious. I'm not even mad.

Wow, that's crazy. Can't wait to see what happens.

If only there was some type of open competition this guy could have entered to compete against these guys....

I'm thinking he wants sub only. The Garcia boys don't really play that game often enough.

DDS >>>>>>>> mg

In the Gi?.. in No-gi?.. Or sub only No-gi?

What if Marcelo's guys agreed to fight... but it had to be a gi sub only tournament... Gordon is a Blackbelt after all, he should have no problem replicating his success in the gi

Who are those three pictured?

Guy in the middle is Matheus Diniz. He subbed (wrist lock) Gary Tonon not too long ago in no gi (IBJJF). The guy on the right is Dillon Danis. Not sure who the first guy on the left is.

Guy in the middle is Matheus Diniz. He subbed (wrist lock) Gary Tonon not too long ago in no gi (IBJJF). The guy on the right is Dillon Danis. Not sure who the first guy on the left is.

Maybe Gianni Grippo can be in this discussion.

That's Mansher Khera. He just fought Eddie Cummings for like 40 minutes and Eddie was not able to sub him.

Danaher Dumbass Squad.

Maybe Gianni Grippo can be in this discussion.

You know what's funny? I know who Gripppo is, but I don't know his face (even though I've watched his matches). I remember seeing a pic of him when he was young, but I couldn't point him out to you.

In a week and a half, Gordon Ryan will be in EBI 8. Let's see how far he gets. I'm hoping Matt Arroyo beats him in the first round!

In the Gi?.. in No-gi?.. Or sub only No-gi?

What if Marcelo's guys agreed to fight... but it had to be a gi sub only tournament... Gordon is a Blackbelt after all, he should have no problem replicating his success in the gi

I was unaware that the DDS even had gis... Outside of their very particular ruleset they have not proven to be elite as they claim to be.

Back