GOP contender for Paul Ryan's House seat posts racist meme. Twitter bans him

What barbaric beliefs?
I am opposed this liberal attempt at using Cheddar Man to say it is ok for the Western world to have open borders, because no one says the same thing about China or Israel or Pakistan or Saudi or Korea or Turkey. I am also opposed to it because that would mean Native Americans can not claim to be native, since everyone is an 'immigrant' from somewhere.
I'm not necessarily arguing for open borders but I think this argument is a bit weak. I don't think Western countries, if they truly believe that their values are universal, should hold themselves to the standards set by Saudi Arabia or China.

That said, I'm not saying there aren't good reasons to oppose large scale immigration from the third. I'm just saying "w-well they do it too!" isn't one of those good reasons.

I laughed. When I first saw the picture in an article I was thinking how creepy it would be to be face to face with that thing in a dimly lit room. Putting that face on anybody's body will bring the lulz.

Of course you laughed, you're as racist as a barn full of Klan members.

Of course you laughed, you're as racist as a barn full of Klan members.

giphy.gif

I'm not necessarily arguing for open borders but I think this argument is a bit weak. I don't think Western countries, if they truly believe that their values are universal, should hold themselves to the standards set by Saudi Arabia or China.

That said, I'm not saying there aren't good reasons to oppose large scale immigration from the third. I'm just saying "w-well they do it too!" isn't one of those good reasons.

Exactly. What will the West become if they don't stick to their values?

Need to lead by example.

So typical for the republicans. A party full of racist bigots and hack cans like Paul Ryan.

Anyone ever considered he didn't actually post this stupid ass shit, and someone hacked/accessed his account?

So typical for the republicans. A party full of racist bigots and hack cans like Paul Ryan.

Paul Ryan is a serious thinker! (Who doesn't know how insurance works and think Atlas Shrugged is a roadmap on how to run society).

With no fucking sense of humor to boot......I need a fucking microscope to find the redeeming qualities of the GOP party today..........

Anyone ever considered he didn't actually post this stupid ass shit, and someone hacked/accessed his account?

He's admitted he posted it and sought to defend his position. Its not a one off either, Twitter banned him because he has a history of racist posts.

With no fucking sense of humor to boot......I need a fucking microscope to find the redeeming qualities of the GOP party today..........

Yeah politicians who represent actual people should be making racist jokes online.

How Fn dumb are some of you people.

Yeah politicians who represent actual people should be making racist jokes online.

How Fn dumb are some of you people.

First part of my comment was tongue 'n cheek. I think you misunderstood me. It does get difficult to read intention on the internet though.

No, it's fucking disgraceful a politician(or any other person for that matter) to post hateful racist shit. Hopefully we can come to an agreement on that.

I think deeming Western values to be universal is one of the greatest mistakes of the last 500 years or so. A mistake that needs to be corrected.

Just a word of caution: his skin color may not be as dark as the reconstruction portrays, but it was very likely some shade of dark. And I am also opposed to the open borders apologists, using Cheddar Man as some kind of justification to claim all people are equally native to Britain.

I'd need to read the scientific article instead of the popular media but I really doubt that Cheddar Man was black. It's probably similar to the guy found in Spain, he also had blue eyes and "dark" skin, but his dark skin was probably closer to modern middle eastern people, not sub-saharan africans as depicted in the MSM.

Getting more technical, the fossil was homozygote in two regions SLC24A2 and SLC24A5.
https://www.nature.com/articles/nat...tracking_referrer=news.nationalgeographic.com

These two genes represent around 40% of the skin color difference between Europeans and West Africans. It's still found at around 20% presence in southern Spain. Andalusians are darker than other Europeans, however, they're not black.
They also claim that they didn't need light skin as they hunted food with Vitamin D and claim the Inuit have dark skin while living in a cold climate because they eat a lot of vitamin D.
Sure, except the Inuit are not black at all, they're just a little darker than modern europeans.

It's pretty obvious why they're representing him as black, it's for the same reason the BBC was representing roman centurions and achilles as black. They want to claim some immigrant from Mali is as British as some guy who can trace his ancestry 5 thousand years back.

That a piece of land belongs to one group but not another? Barbaric.

Group? Do you mean country? Are you being serious?

What if that other group really needs that land as well in order to survive? Are you just going to say no?

Sounds like what wars used to be fought over. Is that the barbaric part you are referring to?

Depends on the group and size of the group. What their ideals and values are. Do they want to assimilate, add to the country, etc. I don't care what skin color someone is. Also you can't help everyone by bringing them into another country. 1.5 billion people live in extreme poverty. Bringing in that many people into western countries would be devastating to economies.

I can't agree more with their ideas and their vision of the future.

And what is that.

He's admitted he posted it and sought to defend his position. Its not a one off either, Twitter banned him because he has a history of racist posts.

How is this racist?

Can you post some actually racist stuff hes posted?

Back