GOP contender for Paul Ryan's House seat posts racist meme. Twitter bans him

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by MicroBrew, Feb 13, 2018.

1. MicroBrew

MicroBrew Steel Belt

GOP House of Rep. contender Paul Nehlen, superimposed a picture of the reconstructed 'Cheddar Man' onto Meghan Markle's face. Twitter banned him.

http://talkradio.co.uk/news/republi...osting-racist-meghan-markle-photo-18021223949

https://www.haaretz.com/us-news/.pr...len-permanently-banned-from-twitter-1.5809836

[​IMG]

Oh and Nehlen supports Trump and supported Roy Moore.

--

For those of you who don't know, Cheddar Man is a paleolithic skeleton, around 10,000 years old, found in Britain. Cheddar Man's DNA shows he did not possess the mutation for fair skin, but did have the mutation for blue eyes. So scientists state he would have had dark to black skin and blue eyes.

Just a word of caution: his skin color may not be as dark as the reconstruction portrays, but it was very likely some shade of dark. And I am also opposed to the open borders apologists, using Cheddar Man as some kind of justification to claim all people are equally native to Britain.

2. Z28LS1L98

Z28LS1L98 Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card Yellow Card Banned

He wishes his wife looked like Meghan

EGarrett, ookii, trolololol and 8 others like this.
  3. WoodChips

WoodChips It was the Russians Banned

Why? It's 2018. Don't you think you should advance yourself and move away from barbaric beliefs?

Wall-E Brandao likes this.
  4. MicroBrew

MicroBrew Steel Belt

What barbaric beliefs?
    I am opposed this liberal attempt at using Cheddar Man to say it is ok for the Western world to have open borders, because no one says the same thing about China or Israel or Pakistan or Saudi or Korea or Turkey. I am also opposed to it because that would mean Native Americans can not claim to be native, since everyone is an 'immigrant' from somewhere.

Bald1 and S-dot like this.
  5. curryjunkie

curryjunkie mixed marital arts...

it looks more and more that being dumber than a bag of bricks is a prerequsite for running as a republican, arent there any sane candidates?
    or is this 3D chess , making the remaining candidates appear in a better light?

6. WoodChips

That a piece of land belongs to one group but not another? Barbaric. What if that other group really needs that land as well in order to survive? Are you just going to say no?

The UK has a rich history of diversity. There were black people during the Roman times in Britain. Undisputed fact.

Those other countries don't have a history of slavery, genocide, colonialism, oppression etc.

If they want to be racist that's fine. Eventually they will see how great the western world has become and in time WILL change their ways.

7. Sohei

Sohei Too swole to control

What do you expect from the GOP? Racist meme-makers that want to take society back to dem good ole days when the rich white man lorded over his slaves and serfs.

And if you dont support this youre a self-hating white man!!!

8. curryjunkie

curryjunkie mixed marital arts...

also he's definately off the wedding invites....

9. Morning Star

Morning Star Black Belt

10. Quipling

Quipling Red Belt

Not subtle enough trolling. 3/10.

Overtures, trolololol, Senkoy and 2 others like this.
  11. sniper

sniper Silver Belt

I dont understand whats racist about this terribly unfunny "meme"

12. WoodChips

I bet this asshole got the meme from Russia and willingly posted it on Twitter.

I love how in order to not be a self hating delusional idiot, you have to be racist. Should be an easy win next election.

Sohei likes this.
  13. sniper

sniper Silver Belt

Also, is everything a meme now? Pictures are memes, videos are memes, text is memes. Memes are memes. Fuck off with this stupid ass meme shit

14. WoodChips

Do you disagree with anything I've said so far?

15. Ice That Jaw

Ice That Jaw Red Belt

I laughed. When I first saw the picture in an article I was thinking how creepy it would be to be face to face with that thing in a dimly lit room. Putting that face on anybody's body will bring the lulz.

16. sniper

sniper Silver Belt

Im starting a campaign to bring back AOL chatrooms. I can't take much more of this new fandangled bullshit anymore. Im starting a chat oom called "pwns" and I'll be sub zero punting any :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: posting "memes"

17. Quipling

Quipling Red Belt

I'm not interested in teaching you how to roleplay more convincingly. If you're interested in a discussion, present your actual beliefs instead of dressing up as a straw leftist.

Bald1 and salamander like this.
  18. WoodChips

I would assume it's hard to think like a leftist. They are some of the most rational and complex people I have ever seen in my life and I can't agree more with their ideas and their vision of the future.

19. TheGreatA

TheGreatA Red Belt

Modern-day English, I believe, are mainly descedants of the Anglo-Saxons, who came from around Scandinavia/Denmark/North Germany in the 5th and 6th centuries (and obviously mainly pushed out/replaced the natives). England itself (and the English) takes its name from the Germanic Angles tribe.

The arguments about who settled into a land first, in my opinion, are null and void, a reminder of kindergarten arguments. The only thing that ever truly matters is who has the power to settle, wherever he pleases.

Bald1, Senkoy, uppercutbus and 2 others like this.
  20. hillelslovak87

hillelslovak87 Silver Belt

Nothing to see here. Just a MAGtard MAGtarding......

Wall-E Brandao likes this.