GOP candidate laughed at by crowd when he says Trump stood up to Russia

So.......... how are those new trade deals?

oh yeah, trump is a fat failure and his supporters are morons.
Maybe read an economic progress report on the US economy over the past 12 months and see for yourself if POTUS knows what he’s doing?

Oh what’s that? You’re a leftist that doesn’t understand economics and only understands the emotional outrage that CNN and MSNBC helps you harness? Ok then.....

Maybe read an economic progress report on the US economy over the past 12 months and see for yourself if POTUS knows what he’s doing?

Oh what’s that? You’re a leftist that doesn’t understand economics and only understands the emotional outrage that CNN and MSNBC helps you harness? Ok then.....

i get that he is doing worse than Obama did, by those very same reports.

i get that he is doing worse than Obama did, by those very same reports.
Record low unemployment and booming GDP growth?

No. He’s doing far better. Obama doubled the debt while at the same time guiding the US to the slowest recovery in living memory.

Just maybe find something else to attack President Trump on such as his twitter or post a cute meme of him and Putin. Criticising his handling of the economy is like criticising Steph Curry’s perimeter game.

Tell me how great this deal was. Was it so great because:
a) the US gave them access to $150 billion in order for them to continue to sponsor and support terrorism and dictators like Assad?
b) it gave the US and international community zero actual power to patrol and neutralize Iran’s nuclear and long range warfare capability?
c) it allowed Iran to spend money to renew and rebuild their military power without checks and restrictions that at least the sanctions provided to a significant extent?

Every capable observer will say that the deal was anything from problematic to completely disastrous. So again, tell me how this horrible Iran deal is better than the Nth Korea negotiations?

Or is this just typical revisionist partisanism from the TDS crowd?

The 150 billion is total bullshit. Why am I not surprised you seemingly know jack shit about the specifics of the Iran deal and just go by whatever the orange retards spews out. You people are so fucking stupid. The first thing Iran did with their money was purchase 88 planes FROM BOEING ffs.

The deal wasn´t only to prevent Iran from acquiring enough fissile material for a nuclear weapon, but also to demonstrate to the Iranian public the benefits of cooperation with the international community, and buy time for potential changes in Iranian politics and foreign policy.

The actual amount available to Iran is about $60 billion, estimates Garbis Iradian, chief economist at the Institute of International Finance. U.S. Treasury Secretary Jack Lew pinned it at $56 billion, while Iranian officials say $35 billion, according to Richard Nephew, an expert on economic sanctions at Columbia University’s Center on Global Energy Policy.

• It wasn’t in U.S.’s hands, this was the money that other countries (mostly South Korea, India and China) owed Iran for purchasing Iran’s oil. As a result of sanctions, this money was frozen there.
  • It wasn’t cash or gold or dollars. It was not very liquid. A lot of it was in form of swaps, and products that Iran had agreed to receive in return for their oil.
  • This “money” was never someone else’s. It was Iran’s all along. Nobody “gave” Iran 150 billion, they let Iran access her own assets abroad.

Actually every capable observer was saying that the deal was working. Including IAEA and Trumps own DOD.

98% reduction in fissile material. leaving only 300kg at a max of 3.67% enrichment.
70% of centrifuges destroyed leaving only older tech
Vastly reduced centrifuge R&D
Only heavy water reactor (Arak) destroyed
Ongoing inspections
Break out time increased to over 1 year.

Yeah that sure is a lot worse than a pinky swear from KJU.

Trump Derangement Syndrome is so bad that the anti-Trumpers would literally prefer to see Nth Korea drop a nuke or an actual Cold War with Russia.

I’m used to it now.

Trump 2020

Looks like Trump derangement syndrome is the new lock her up, or triggered, or cucked, or whatever the new right wing low iq buzzword is lol

Record low unemployment and booming GDP growth?

No. He’s doing far better. Obama doubled the debt while at the same time guiding the US to the slowest recovery in living memory.

Just maybe find something else to attack President Trump on such as his twitter or post a cute meme of him and Putin. Criticising his handling of the economy is like criticising Steph Curry’s perimeter game.

you are aware that Obama is better on both GDP growth and deficits than trump right?

You're mentioning yeltsin as a positive?
If not for his bumbling buffoonery, Russia may never have sought the strongman it found in Putin.
Yeltsin was a pretty big American mistake. Along with Clinton's constant and public condemnations of Putin, Yeltsin is one of the two big reason it would be damned funny if russia were responsible for giving you trump :)

In comparison to Putin, Yeltsin was better. Democracy was lost when Putin took office and for all of Putin's posturing, it is a state approaching bankruptcy with an environment that scares away foreign invetors and corporations. Someone that doesn't get much done is vastly better than someone that doesn't pull you down a bad rabbit hole. Carter and Ford are better presidents in my opinion than Bush 2 or Trump for that reason. No one could unwind the NSA eavesdropping started under Bush 2 even if they wanted to, for example.

Last edited:
Laughing at Republicans is all we have left. They have no principle, shame, or self-respect, so we won't reach them with reason. So we might as well enjoy the laughs on our way down into the abyss.

This is what worries me most. When there is nothing left to do but laugh and watch the world burn, you know things have gone too far.

Two alternative facts That get thrown around about how hard Trump has been on Russia are the sanctions and the 300 Russian Mercs that were killed in Syria. I think the record needs to be corrected that Trump did not initiate, recommend or ask for the sanctions. Congress did so as a response from the US and Trump sat on them as long as he could politically do so.

The attack in Syria was also another matter Trump had 0 responsibility. The Russian/Syria force advanced on 40 SF troops and initiated the battle even after the US repeatedly called them to stop. Trump had no part in the order to defend the gas plant. The SF personnel did so out of their need to protect their onw lives. If anything this was Putin trying to test the US resolve.

They seem to prefer not having any relations with Russia, and seem to blame EVERYTHING on them. Like they are the boogeyman or something

are you kidding? what spin-doctored partisan news have you been following?

most liberals are OK with diplomacy and communication. we usually get mocked for that. even if trump is 100% innocent of collusion with russia, does anyone really dispute that russia is trying to influence our elections? do people still do that? so.......if we all agree that this is happening, should our president be slapping the back of putin and chilling with him? we'd like to see a tougher stance taken. that does not mean WW3, unless you're fox news throwing our strawmen arguments.

Laughing at Republicans is all we have left. They have no principle, shame, or self-respect, so we won't reach them with reason. So we might as well enjoy the laughs on our way down into the abyss.
if the abyss is record high job numbers and protecting the country from enemies both foreign and within, count me in

You’re a leftist that doesn’t understand economics

LOL Bargey with the econ lesson!

I hereby nominate Bargey for the nobel prize in economics for his deep, very great understanding and accomplishments in studying Donald Trump's twitter, and far right memes. Notable accomplishments include

- The tax plan leaves more money in my pocket, I aint complaining!
- Mexico will pay for the wall, its economics. MAGA!
- Obummer increasing the debt is bad. Trump increasing the debt is good.
- Black unemployment, right?

Video would have been better if someone ran up to the podium and started whispering in Stewart' ear and he goes "oh.."

Back