GOP candidate laughed at by crowd when he says Trump stood up to Russia

WWDS
World War Derangement Syndrome.
Usually found in Trumpbots when they feebly attempt to defend their glorious leader getting cucked by Putin

Please do tell when our relations have been better since after WW2 with our super power rivals

I will grant this point to you: never before has the US rolled over and acquiesced to all demands, without struggle, from hostile foreign forces. You are correct.

They seem to prefer not having any relations with Russia, and seem to blame EVERYTHING on them. Like they are the boogeyman or something

I'm only seeing Russia being blamed for things Russia has done. You might have your head up your ass. Better get that checked out.

This is where you are at, Benedict Trumpers, a freaking laughing stock.

They are laughing because they agree with him they are happy with his statement.

Librulz againts happiness now great!

I can't begin to imagine how anyone could seriously believe Trump showed anything but weakness in Helsinki
At what point do you think this will be taken seriously? It's astonishing to me that there is a scrap of faith in Trump. Remember when Putin played Trump for his ignorance back when Trump tried to commiserate during the campaign, 'We found common ground...he has a lot of fake news, too".

LOL, Trump, of course he does, and he's 100% in control of it. He prints it. Whatever he wants. Trump doesn't understand what RT is because he doesn't know what Pravda was. Show me the RT front page where they are mocking Putin for shaking hands with the leader of the nation that is in a full court press to thwart their interests, and isolate them based on its accusations & evidence of Russian meddling in our election.

Something tells me the homegrown press was good to Putin that day.

hd5GwnJ.jpg
Try to at least follow the thread - I didn’t bring up Obama first - that would be your commie brother @Edison Carasio

Relations were not poor under Gorbachev and Yelstein. Both were progressives wanting to normalize relations with the west. Putin was a return to cold war Russia. I don't understand why you would think you would ever have good relations with a country being run by a former spook.

Edited to remove comment about Putin being the head of the KGB.

You're mentioning yeltsin as a positive?
If not for his bumbling buffoonery, Russia may never have sought the strongman it found in Putin.
Yeltsin was a pretty big American mistake. Along with Clinton's constant and public condemnations of Putin, Yeltsin is one of the two big reason it would be damned funny if russia were responsible for giving you trump :)

Trey Gowdy-- a guy I usually detest has some pretty strong words against Trump on his siding with Putin.

This ought to be an interesting social experiment to watch and see how long die hards will hold to Trump in the light of overwhelming evidence that he is a total shit show. I only wish I knew everyone on this forum personally so I could match faces with feces.

Last edited by a moderator:
... if someone on the left disagrees with the way this POTUS handles Russia, they want WW3?
That's an unsupportable line of reductive reasoning
Which is ironic as not standing up to hitler when germany was weak caused ww2

Trey Gowdy-- a guy I usually detest has some pretty strong words against Trump on his siding with Putin.

This ought to be an interesting social experiment to watch and see how long die hards will hold to Trump in the light of overwhelming evidence that he is a total shit show. I only wish I knew everyone on this forum personally so I could match faces with feces.

Trey Gowdy should be our President.

Trump said he was going to re-do all these trade deals and he is. That’s what he was elected for.

Obama was a failure by any measure. Especially his deal with Iran.

Let me know when the Orange retard reaches 1/10th of the results with NK, that Obama got in Iran.

Hands down the most honest elected official in Washington. He has a brilliant understanding and respect for our seminal values, but a willingness to listen and work with men like Tim Scott when Tim tries to relate experiences of racism he has personally endured in his life.

Gowdy/Scott is the ticket for me.

Last edited:
Trump should give Russia $$$$ over night this will show such honor and strength

Just goes to show how well the left have twisted things. Liberals will post pictures of Obama giving Putin a mean look, but on actual policy Trump has been tougher.

Are you really hanging your hat on Trump implementing sanctions that he obstructed until it was no longer possible for him to do so politically? Had Congress not been near unanimous in their passage of those sanctions Trump would have never implemented them. Or do you forget Trumps campaign communicating with Russia over ending previous sanctions even prior to him taking office. Something again only thwarted because even this rubber stamping Congress has a limit of the foolery of his they endorse. Or are you also forgetting that Congress had to remind the president that no he isn't going to hand over an American ex-ambassador to Russia for "questioning".

Energy exports are great and all but completly wiped out by the damage Trump has done to our relationship with our NATO allies. You know NATO that thing Russia wants disbanded? Trump even went out of his way to be overtly hostile to Montenegro of all places, a country that Russia has threatened within the past year.

But yeah being forced to eventually enforce sanctions he had no part in passing and tried to weasel out of is totally Trump's doing.

At what point do you think this will be taken seriously? It's astonishing to me that there is a scrap of faith in Trump. Remember when Putin played Trump for his ignorance back when Trump tried to commiserate during the campaign, 'We found common ground...he has a lot of fake news, too".

LOL, Trump, of course he does, and he's 100% in control of it. He prints it. Whatever he wants. Trump doesn't understand what RT is because he doesn't know what Pravda was. Show me the RT front page where they are mocking Putin for shaking hands with the leader of the nation that is in a full court press to thwart their interests, and isolate them based on its accusations & evidence of Russian meddling in our election.

Something tells me the homegrown press was good to Putin that day.
"It's frankly disgusting that the Press can write whatever it wants to write and somebody should look into it."

Trump said he was going to re-do all these trade deals and he is. That’s what he was elected for.

Obama was a failure by any measure. Especially his deal with Iran.

So.......... how are those new trade deals?

oh yeah, trump is a fat failure and his supporters are morons.

Let me know when the Orange retard reaches 1/10th of the results with NK, that Obama got in Iran.
Tell me how great this deal was. Was it so great because:
a) the US gave them access to $150 billion in order for them to continue to sponsor and support terrorism and dictators like Assad?
b) it gave the US and international community zero actual power to patrol and neutralize Iran’s nuclear and long range warfare capability?
c) it allowed Iran to spend money to renew and rebuild their military power without checks and restrictions that at least the sanctions provided to a significant extent?

Every capable observer will say that the deal was anything from problematic to completely disastrous. So again, tell me how this horrible Iran deal is better than the Nth Korea negotiations?

Or is this just typical revisionist partisanism from the TDS crowd?

Back