Googled "Roy Nelson Sherdog" and found this....

"You are some racist, GAY little clique". How old are you sherbro. It's time for you to grow up and quit calling things you don't like "gay" while you complain about other injustices like racism. It's quite ironic.

"You are some racist, GAY little clique". How old are you sherbro. It's time for you to grow up and quit calling things you don't like "gay" while you complain about other injustices like racism. It's quite ironic.
It's called a reply button. Use it. "Circle Jerk Nation" isn't homosexual. It's just desperate, lonely, gay and embarrasing.You want to talk about the semantics of the word "gay" and you call me a SJW? That is the only irony here.

It's called a reply button. Use it. "Circle Jerk Nation" isn't homosexual. It's just desperate, lonely, gay and embarrasing.You want to talk about the semantics of the word "gay" and you call me a SJW? That is the only irony here.
You really got triggered by my account name. Well done.

You really got triggered by my account name. Well done.
Yeah I formally declared all out war on Platinum Nation 3 days ago. I was born triggered son. You have a dumb name, now take your licks like a man. In a year your name won't even be a thing. It'll be some lame ass relic whose meaning will be gone like a fart in the wind. Good luck with that.

Yeah I formally declared all out war on Platinum Nation 3 days ago. I was born triggered son. You have a dumb name, now take your licks like a man. In a year your name won't even be a thing. It'll be some lame ass relic whose meaning will be gone like a fart in the wind. Good luck with that.
Dude you are so invested in this lol really just chill I'm really not the type of guy to go around shit posting or anything and there really isn't too many fighters that I don't like so wage your war elsewhere seriously if you hadn't come in here and doubted that I was a brand new sherdogger and you said something positive we wouldn't be arguing right now

Dude you are so invested in this lol really just chill I'm really not the type of guy to go around shit posting or anything and there really isn't too many fighters that I don't like so wage your war elsewhere seriously if you hadn't come in here and doubted that I was a brand new sherdogger and you said something positive we wouldn't be arguing right now
lol I'm being quoted and liked by like 8 people right now bro. I don't give a fuck about you or this thread. It's just your name and bad timing don't take it personal. I figured your just another alt account of a plat nation person. If you really are new ... welcome!

lol I'm being quoted and liked by like 8 people right now bro. I don't give a fuck about you or this thread. It's just your name and bad timing don't take it personal. I figured your just another alt account of a plat nation person. If you really are new ... welcome!

lol I'm def not taking it personally it's really no big deal. Enjoy your other conversations sherbro

which autist is making this thread unreadable? o_O

(Phunky, UL or Lord Toranaga?)

Back