Googled "Roy Nelson Sherdog" and found this....

This is my first thread post lol made my account last night I'm a total noob have mercy

Height zero, weight 260lbs.

At least the ratio is right.

That made me lol hard for some reason

This is my first thread post lol made my account last night I'm a total noob have mercy

I don't like your name or your face!

Just kidding welcome new sherbro but seriously plutonium in the name that dude is such a goof.

That's fair we in Platinum Nation don't evangelize it's a personal choice to board the War Wagon! Thanks for the warm welcome bro!

good find! the guy better have a big belly and a mullet to go along

Yea, right. As in I'm right
Lol you're a feisty brand new white belt aren't you? Making threads and talking shit already with a Platinum name. Yeah this totally seems like your first post and account.

Lol you're a feisty brand new white belt aren't you? Making threads and talking shit already with a Platinum name. Yeah this totally seems like your first post and account.
Well you started it. I just showed up here for the first time today and made a harmless thread about something funny I noticed - a Brazilian fighter whose nickname is "Roy Nelson" I thought that was hilarious. Has your hatred for Mike Perry really made you that irrational?

Well you started it. I just showed up here for the first time today and made a harmless thread about something funny I noticed - a Brazilian fighter whose nickname is "Roy Nelson" I thought that was hilarious. Has your hatred for Mike Perry really made you that irrational?
Zero hatred for Mike Perry I don't know the guy. Never said a bad word about him even though he is a convicted felon and home invading criminal. I know the leader of "Circle Jerk Nation" SherdogGoat has an AV with Perry crudely pasted over Edward Norton's neo Nazi body from American History X. So I don't cut you guys any slack anymore. You are some racist, gay little clique running around Sherdog acting like you run shit. It's embarrasing.

Look the other way then and quit crying SJW baby
Lol quote me if you would like to speak to me Bitch. Social Justice Warrior? Yeah that's not me guy. But if the president of Platinum Nation knows Mike Perry and thinks he would like to be represented with a swastika on his chest than fuck him, I will stop holding my opinion like I have been the last 4 months out of respect for a felon trying to turn his life around. But if he's a KKK member im not interested nor am I some liberal justice freak. I hate PC more than anyone but Swastikas is a step too far. Way to defend Nazis though bro it's a good look.

Back