Goodrich says

JacJeanFinger

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Both Kerr and Ricco Rodriguez had it put specifically in their contracts with the promotion [PRIDE] that they would not fight Tom Erikson.

Source: Goodrich's autobiography

Allan Goes in 2000 "Murilo Bustamante is the greatest Vale Tudor in the world for fighting Tom Erikson to a draw"

An underrated beast from back in the day for sure. However this is by far the most memorable moment from his career to me.

Damn I miss Heath Herring.

His stoppage of lay and pray Kerr was one of the most gratifying moments in MMA history.

i'm not surprised. Erikson was scary guy back when. the way he choked Matt Skelton is one of the most memorable moment of Pride to me.

Why do you keep making strange threads about Gary Goodridge ? And it's Goodridge, not Goodrich.

Both Kerr and Ricco Rodriguez had it put specifically in their contracts with the promotion [PRIDE] that they would not fight Tom Erikson.

Source: Goodrich's autobiography
Kerr, it´s nothin´new, even though he always denied it...

Ricco, I didnt know it. Strange from Ricco...

Last edited:
Why do you keep making strange threads about Gary Goodridge ? And it's Goodridge, not Goodrich.

I like the fighters with distinctive fighting style and hard spirits that nobody seems to talk about. I'm one of the few guys here who made multiple threads about Cain Velasguez when he was a champ.

Goodridge or Goodrich? I personally don't like Chinese guys who write their family name as "Lee" to sound more like a western name. They are Li. Names in Trinidad-Tobago are also very deceiving in my opinion. Just be truthful. Making a silly modification from Goodrich ("I'm good" "No you're not" "I'm rich" "No you ain't") to Goodridge is not cool to me. Dr. King never changed his embarrassing real name ("I'm Martin Luther" "No you're not" "I'm king" "No, you're not) to make it clear his life was there to fight against definitions made by others.

A lot of people have no idea how scary Erickson was for other fighters.

A lot of people have no idea what it means to squash prime Kevin randleman in the cage.

Tito Ortiz was fucking with everyone until Randleman came over to the fence to have a private talk.

KR "you want me to drop down to 205 and show you how to wrestle?
Tito "........"

Tito showed his fear for the first time, got his ego shrunk and ended up picking less scary wrestling teacher from oregon who made him run like a little chick.

Randleman killed philipovich with single haymaker and suplexed emalianenko into instant death.(saved by mat).

Beating gorilla Randleman like a baby kitten can only be done by a very few people living in north america.

Sakuraba in his best days wasn't too shy to say he was the best.

He did say he would beat anyone under 200lb. But in spring 2000, while interviewed by Japanese media, sakuraba mentioned Tito Ortiz as someone he doesn't want to be future opponent. "He's too big" said the Gracie hunter.

Ortiz replied on underground forum "I can see myself outwrestle and outstrike sakuraba. Real challenge for me is renzo. "

An underrated beast from back in the day for sure. However this is by far the most memorable moment from his career to me.

Was actually quite shockin´... for those who already knew him from the World Vale Tudo Championship days, he was physically completely different in Pride, much more athletic, less body fat...

Sakuraba in his best days wasn't too shy to say he was the best.

He did say he would beat anyone under 200lb. But in spring 2000, while interviewed by Japanese media, sakuraba mentioned Tito Ortiz as someone he doesn't want to be future opponent. "He's too big" said the Gracie hunter.

Ortiz replied on underground forum "I can see myself outwrestle and outstrike sakuraba. Real challenge for me is renzo. "
In SAKU GOAT´s shoes, I would have signed to fight Tito but not Kevin.

Was actually quite shockin´... for those who already knew him from the World Vale Tudo Championship days, he was physically completely different in Pride, much more athletic, less body fat...

Totally shockin´. Especially because Erikson never competed for WVC (He only fought in a single Brazilian event in his entire career, the heavyweight bracket of the Brazil Open 97).

Totally shockin´. Especially because Erikson never competed for WVC (He only fought in a single Brazilian event in his entire career, the heavyweight bracket of the Brazil Open 97).

airball.gif

Idiot. I was obviously talkin´ about Heath..[sigh]...

(But since u never watched WVC, u cant be aware of Heath´s physical evolution....)

Ain´t u tired of exposin´your stupidity?lmao...

Now go edit your lousy post,kid.

Last edited:
Back