Good Squash Matches!

Goldberg vs. La Parka.

Crowd is on FIRE for Goldberg.

Bell rings, La Parka crowns Goldberg with a chair. Goldberg just stares at him like a fucking crazy person.

What’s La Parka to do? He’s turns his back on Goldberg and dances, of course.

Huge spear, jackhammer. Out.

Heenan going nuts, crowd is BANANA.

So simple, so easy, so right.

WCW not knowing how to handle Goldberg was like getting dealt pocket aces in poker and laying them down to a bluff.

Last edited:
Goldberg vs. La Parka.

Crowd is on FIRE for Goldberg.

Bell rings, La Parka crowns Goldberg with a chair. Goldberg just stares at him like a fucking crazy person.

What’s La Parka to do? He’s turns his back on Goldberg and dances, of course.

Huge spear, jackhammer. Out.

Heenan going nuts, crowd is BANANA.

So simple, so easy, so right.

WCW not knowing how to handle Goldberg was like getting dealt pocket aces in poker and laying them down to a bluff.

Pretty sure that spear injured La Parka's knee too

Jobber gets to arena. Looks at the card to find opponent. Sees... Vader... and Scott Steiner...

scaredgot.gif

Lol. Wtf? That jobber had either never seen a wrestling match before or he was pissed off the he was getting jobbed out like that.
My bad I thought that I replied. Here's some more info and how I found it in the first place.

I gotta agree alot of the early Goldberg squashes were fun, especially when it was multiple times a week, Nitro,Thunder and squashing a random cruiserweight or guy like La Parka on a Saturday.

How did the Phantasio gimmick not get over?

Minoru Suzuki vs Go Shiozaki

Now this match wasn't intended as a squash, but it made Go look like he had nothing for Misu

Not so much "good" as "terrible"... but in a good way:

Andre vs. Warrior from 89.

Obviously, Andre could barely move at this point, and the goal was to get Warrior over.

Still, the most enjoyable parts of the match are Andre's expressions while Warrior is acting like a retarded rhesus monkey.

Last edited:
Back