Good place to go for more obscure mma?

Mbetz1981

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Hello all,

I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post this or not, so I apologize in advance if I'm making a faux pas by asking here, but I am on the hunt for older Mma events and was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction.

The is a lot of stuff I am looking for, but the biggest thing at the moment is early shooto events from 89-96.

If anyone has some good info I would be much appreciated!

Hello all,

I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post this or not, so I apologize in advance if I'm making a faux pas by asking here, but I am on the hunt for older Mma events and was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction.

The is a lot of stuff I am looking for, but the biggest thing at the moment is early shooto events from 89-96.

If anyone has some good info I would be much appreciated!

I don't know about Shooto specifically.

UFC Fight Pass has a fair amount of old stuff (libraries that they bought from other orgs).

And a lot of stuff from lesser orgs can be found just by googling the matches (the important ones, I don't know about entire cards).

I don't know about Shooto specifically.

UFC Fight Pass has a fair amount of old stuff (libraries that they bought from other orgs).

And a lot of stuff from lesser orgs can be found just by googling the matches (the important ones, I don't know about entire cards).

Thanks for the reply. I do have fight pass, and it's a great service, but they have been really spotty/slow in uploading a lot of their libraries. As for google/youtube, that's great for some events but is missing a ton of stuff as well.

Back