Good news: TRT Vitor is most likely back

He likely probably needs it probably because he did so much roids when he was younger and it changed his bodies chemistry and messed up his t levels tremendously. Once you juice, it changes you forever.
Or look at him. He's like 6' fighting at 200 + lbs. You know how many guys can naturally be 6' 200 lbs low bodyfat? Like no one. So why are there so many 6' 200 lb lean MMA guys? Well..

TRTor was fighting those guys on an even playing field. Actually, not. He was on TRT and they were on god knows what. Now, he's a natural fighting those same guys. It's not fair for him.

Too bad his chin is shot now. His ceiling is basically "glass cannon" at this point, which is better than nothing I suppose.
Steroids will help his chin (the ko losses didn't help).

It isn't a coincidence that Vitor started getting dropped when USADA came to town.

latest

Vitor is the exact reason why steroids have to be illegal in combat sports, he gave bisping a permanent injury
And who is complaining about that? Bisping deserved it. TRT Vitor was a legend.

I heard a rumor that Sunday morning Vitor left on a private plane that was headed for San Jose.....

I could care less if fighters juice...We all watch these fights for entertainment anyways and seeing freaks fight freaks is Pride reminiscent.

Also, juicing is just as much a disadvantage as it is an advantage.....I have YET to see a juice monkey that has the gas tank of a natty dude like Bisping (Hard to say cause I don't think highly of him)

Hopefully Chuck Liddell or Fedor doesn't fight him. I'd hate to see them get knocked out by TRTVitor. I would be scared as shit right now if I fought in Belltor.

Lol hes not wasting any time hopping on the good stuff immediately after his UFC contract ran out.

Or look at him. He's like 6' fighting at 200 + lbs. You know how many guys can naturally be 6' 200 lbs low bodyfat? Like no one. So why are there so many 6' 200 lb lean MMA guys? Well..

TRTor was fighting those guys on an even playing field. Actually, not. He was on TRT and they were on god knows what. Now, he's a natural fighting those same guys. It's not fair for him.

Nah bro, GSP is 5'10 and 195 lbs with low body and is 100% natural

Even if you are pro peds and love vitor,(not me) after watching embedded,hes got problems that run alot deeper than not being able to cheat to stay in the game. If you care about the guy at all,you should want him to stay out of fighting.

The other issue is if he suddenly fights like he did in strikeforce,and he defeats a less experienced younger up and comer,its simply unfair. Things like this help destroy the future of the sport. At some point you are too old and its time to go away and let the next generation take over.

That's the funniest thing i've seen this week.

<Oku02>

War & RIP ViTRTor!

Vitor is the exact reason why steroids have to be illegal in combat sports, he gave bisping a permanent injury
no he didn't. bisping gave a permanent injury to himself. he could have fixed that but the delayed till he couldn't fix it anymore

Back