Good news: TRT Vitor is most likely back

Was ”Prime TRTor” ever gun shy? Maybe roids will bring his aggression back!

<codychoke>

Will wait 6 months and find out. When you render your nuts useless by 20 yrs old, you look old and worn out by 38

Quite possibly the tru GOAT.

Did anyone read that little bitch article on the front page where some kid is trying to say people will remember Vitor using TRT better than him being the longest active high level mma fighter of all time. Vitor is a legend.

Shit, I still remember when Joana Prado used to make a living shaking with enthusiastic abandon her ass and fake jugs on TV in a bikini.

giphy.gif

Amazing... not a minute later leaving the USADA pool the guy is back on the sauce

hahahaha, no shame.

hilarious.

Good for him.

Vitor Vs Chuck 2019

used to think he was such a legend now I just see him as a juice head.

Kinda pathetic you get ko’d then are at a clinic a week later to get back on the juice. Wtf

Amazing... not a minute later leaving the USADA pool the guy is back on the sauce

hahahaha, no shame.

hilarious.

Good for him.

Vitor Vs Chuck 2019
and shamelessly advertising it.

Good for him I guess. He just does not give a fuck. Its his life and he is going to live it his way, limp dick and all.

Don’t bash him haters!

Mabye he’s there for botox or a vitamin IV.

I can't wait,

Go to Japan and crush skulls TRT Vitor! We love you.

54lh.gif
I'm all for it (like everyone else). But honestly, he's got so many miles on him, at this point how much can he really "get back"?

Don’t bash him haters!

Mabye he’s there for botox or a vitamin IV.
Or maybe to boost his test. Why not? He's been fiddling with it his whole life. At this, fuck it! Mine as well keep on.

Back