Good money on -110 favorite Thompson (I put $80 on him)

UFCBlackbelt

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I was very surprised to see Stephen Thompson as only a -110 favorite over Darren Till. Put $80 on Thompson.

Screen_Shot_2018_05_25_at_3_59_00_PM.png

For the record, I'm 4-0 so far on bets after putting an initial $100 into my account, making correct bet calls and cashing out $150, right now the remaining money I am playing with is all money earned from betting. I donate half my winnings to the Helping Hand Home for Children foundation.

Bet History:
Tj Dillashaw def Garbrant
Thompson def Masvidal
Khabib def Barboza
Guan Wang def Caceres

I write a blog at https://traneufc.wordpress.com/ where I write analysis on UFC fights and always include the bet slip at the end, but I've been sick recently so I haven't had the time. I'm still surprised that Thompson was this low a favorite, I am not saying he can't lose but there is very good value on picking him.

Darren Till's style has excellent power but he isn't that fast and he has pretty bad defensive tendencies that he has been able to get away with due to his size, people forget that Thompson is actually a pretty big WW. Also, Till looked significantly more hittable towards the late rounds and this is his first UFC main card 5 rd fight.

I'd suggest taking this opportunity, it's one of the better ones

Thats a good bet. Till is getting a lot of hype just for beating Cerrone. Same thing happened with Masvidal. It's really stupid because Cerrone has been pretty washed up for a while now.

Wouldn't bet against till right now personally

<LikeReally5><SelenaWow>
your bet history is crraaazzzyyyyy

Doesn't matter how often or which bets you make, what's import
Thats a good bet. Till is getting a lot of hype just for beating Cerrone. Same thing happened with Masvidal. It's really stupid because Cerrone has been pretty washed up for a while now.

True, Cerrone is a great fighter but he really struggles against people who have good straights. A lot of Till's game revolves around striking from his power side, a lot like McGregor except more traditional Muay Thai. The problem is that Thompson is excellent at fighting lead hands which makes power striking significantly harder to set up. Till hasn't really shown me an impressive jab, I think this is one of the better bets to make if there are any.

Where do you place these bets? Never done it before.

Good luck. Thompson is a solid pick. Till is currently a dark horse of the division, hard to tell anything.

I agree tbh.

Listen. I know he is a fan favorite but Cowboy quits when things take a bad turn. I still am hesitant with till

I got 250$ on Thompson 2nd round 02:00 - 02:35 by wheel kick.

Let's see, bub.

Is it allowed to advertise with links?
Also reminds me I need to make more posts where i shittalk the fighters i´m actually betting. it works wonders for me.

I agree tbh.

Listen. I know he is a fan favorite but Cowboy quits when things take a bad turn. I still am hesitant with till
He hasn't always, he used to get rocked all the time and it wouldn't bother him. Also recently against Matt Brown he was hurt pretty bad and went on to ko Brown with a head kick. I definitely think he could have gutted it out against Till though.

Back