Good job NAC, way to protect the fighter.

Remember Cain getting pulled? Lots of ppl blamed the commission. Damned if you do, damned if you dont.

normal systolic blood pressure is like 120...103 isn't low? haha looks pretty damm low to me...that is an obvious sign of dehydration...
That's because you are ignorant. Normal is not 120, normal is a range. 120 should be thought more of a perfect baseline, blood pressure is always fluctuating, 80 or 90 is usually considered the start of hypotension. So no, 103 is not low.

That's because you are ignorant. Normal is not 120, normal is a range. 120 should be thought more of a perfect baseline, blood pressure is always fluctuating, 80 or 90 is usually considered the start of hypotension. So no, 103 is not low.

I think when you look at his other stats at that time...his blood pressure has to be questioned...his heart rate was extremely fast. which is a clear sign of dehydration...unless you think 150 something bpm is normal for an athlete...haha

I think when you look at his other stats at that time...his blood pressure has to be questioned...his heart rate was extremely fast. which is a clear sign of dehydration...unless you think 150 something bpm is normal for an athlete...haha
I think I want you to tell me exactly what he was doing prior to this reading. How long did it stay at 150.

I think I want you to tell me exactly what he was doing prior to this reading. How long did it stay at 150.

To take any proper readings, blood pressure, pulse, the guy has to be relaxed. and given time...they don't run 3 miles, then immediately get tested...why was tony's tests all perfectly normal...yet Lee's heart rate was extremely fast...and anything over a 100 is not good...especially for an athlete...again, it all points to him being severely dehydrated and/or effect by the staph infection.

blah blah blah
Still waiting for you to tell me exactly what he was doing, as well as his mental state which alone could account for his pule rate.

How long was his pulse that high? When did it come down? What was it then?

You keep talking as if you have a clue what you are talking about, you don't. You don't know the first thing about his condition both physical as well as mental, and what can effect a pule reading.

First you were saying it was clear cut dehydration, now you are saying it may have been the staph ... I guess it's not as clear cut as you thought.

Could it have been dehydration, yes, could it have been staph, yep, could it have been something else, yep. Could it have been a combination of several things, yep. A Dr. checked him and was not concerned enough to call off the fight, I wouldn't have either.

I have probably taken vital signs well over 50,000 times, how many do you do?

Last edited:
Still waiting for you to tell me exactly what he was doing, as well as his mental state which alone could account for his pule rate.

How long was his pulse that high? When did it come down? What was it then?

You keep talking as if you have a clue what you are talking about, you don't. You don't know the first thing about his condition both physical as well as mental, and what can effect a pule reading.

First you were saying it was clear cut dehydration, now you are saying it may have been the staph ... I guess it's not as clear cut as you thought.

Could it have been dehydration, yes, could it have been staph, yep, could it have been something else, yep. Could it have been a combination of several things, yep. A Dr. checked him and was not concerned enough to call off the fight, I wouldn't have either.

I have probably taken vital signs well over 50,000 times, how many do you do?

You seem to enjoy debating over stupid silly things...I never said once, that he shouldn't have fought...My point was simply, Oh gee, his blood pressure seems low and his pulse rate is very high....That's pretty much it...and we do know that lee had trouble making weight...he needed 2 attempts to make weight..that tells the story right there....so yes, he was most probably, with a 99% certainty, he was dehydrated.. enough to stop the fight...I guess not, since he did fight.

You seem to enjoy debating over stupid silly things...I never said once, that he shouldn't have fought...My point was simply, Oh gee, his blood pressure seems low and his pulse rate is very high....That's pretty much it...and we do know that lee had trouble making weight...he needed 2 attempts to make weight..that tells the story right there....so yes, he was most probably, with a 99% certainty, he was dehydrated.. enough to stop the fight...I guess not, since he did fight.
The entire op is based on the premise he shouldn't have fought. So if you aren't saying that why are you arguing.

From the start I said his vitals warranted close monitoring, but not anything to cancel the fight. I chalk it up to miscommunication.
<Fedor23>

Back