Good job NAC, way to protect the fighter.

Isn't 134 bpm high as hell? That's not a good sign....severe dehydration? something is off...unless I'm reading this wrong.
I did a bit of googling and most sites say anything over 100 is dangerous.He could have died.

Actually thinking about it, it makes sense. It's severe dehydration.

Less blood plasma and volume, less filling and contraction of the heart, lower blood pressure. The heart rate probably a combination of activity, his staph and the fact that the body tries to compensate for the unnaturally low blood pressure by stimulating the sympathetic nervous system and increasing the heart rate.

Definitely dangerous but the numbers make a little more sense.

Pfft. The average Sherdogger hits 180 BPM shambling up a flight of stairs.
So they could cut MORE weight than Lee!

All I know is after my Shaun T insanity workouts I feel like a MAN!

Damn, I never even realized that lmao. I feel so dumb

tim-and-eric-mind-blown.gif

:D Just giving you a hard time Sherbro!

Wait, Fergs real last name is Padilla, or is it like a hyphen deal?

Ferguson is, apparently, the name of his stepfather, who had taken the care of him, his real dad being hell knows where.

Wiki, bro.

Last edited:
Taking your blood pressure and pulse in the laying, seated, and standing position is called orthostatic vital signs. An increase of 20 beats per minute from laying to standing indicates a lack of blood volume. Lee had his taken from sitting to standing and it increased 18. In Kevins case dehydration and infection caused his elevated heart rate, he was in very bad shape. Nerves would not increase the rate from sitting to standing. I was a military medic for the last 20 years and have done this procedure countless times.

He was in bad shape, don't get me wrong. But being nervous or anxious can do that. It's happened to me plenty of times. With Kevin, it could have been a combo of everything.

I named my first born son Richard Edward and when he's older he'll hate me but for now I love loudly saying his abbreviated names in public

Dick Ed

I agree that he will probably murder you in your sleep.

Once i went out and got trashed on ale and other things

When i woke up the next day my heart rate was at 180bmp

It was terrifying i thought i was gonna havs a heart attack, thats what dehydration does to ya

I go into ventricular tachycardia after lifting my cheeseburger

Once i went out and got trashed on ale and other things

When i woke up the next day my heart rate was at 180bmp

It was terrifying i thought i was gonna havs a heart attack, thats what dehydration does to ya

Should have called an ambulance

im currently at 58bpm resting. But when I'm working out or running/sprints I get up to like 135.

Not sure what is contributing to his high bpm. But must be due to trying to cut the extra weight by working out.

Isn't 134 bpm high as hell? That's not a good sign....severe dehydration? something is off...unless I'm reading this wrong.

That also means, just him standing up from sitting raised his heart another 18bpm....compared to tony's 10bpm increase....combined with a low as hell blood pressure...wow...they honestly shouldn't even let guys with these types of readings compete...
His pulse is high, 50 to 100 would normally be "normal". 134 is high at rest, but as long as it didn't stay that high for long it's not a concern.

His blood pressure is certainly not low as hell, it's perfectly fine.

Back